?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Main Street

Quote from: clarshack on May 17, 2008, 04:41:46 PM
as long as st mirren dont lie down and roll over and let in 6 goals like dunfermline did in 2003.

Maybe this time we will see the St Mirren goalie rolling around the floor and wasting time, like the Kilmarnock goalie in 2003, to preserve a 4 goal deficit.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Still more paranoia on this thread ;D ;D. Dunfermline didnt roll over in 2003, they were just garbage. Anyway its great to see Rangers season threatening to collapse inside a few days. St.Mirren actually have a good record at home (only 1 defeat at home this year I think and that was the game in which Nakamura scored that late free kick when the ref wrongly gave a foul) so hopefully there will be no massacre on Monday night. Celtic will have it difficult enough at Tannadice but Aberdeen would dearly love to hammer the final into Rangers' coffin also so no gaurantee the Huns will win that.

That will only leave the Doonhamers to lift the Cup and the season will have ended perfectly :D

Muzz

Unbelievable to be in this postion.  Sure none of us thought we would have been here.  A month back I had a funny feeling Rangers season would collapse.  Layed them on betfair for the Uefa Cup also have done a treble for Zenit, Celtic and QoS to win.  So its coming along nicely.

Was up at the North West 200 today seen a guy with "Manchester 08" I had to applaud didn't think anyone would have the nerve or stupidity to wear that.  They really are a different breed. 

Fact is if Celtic cannot beat Dundee Utd to win the league then they really dont deserve it.

Main Street

If you need some more comfort, a little chuckle, go have a peep at the SPL outright betting. ;D

T Fearon

Surely now, no matter what happens, WGS's critics should button it. The wee man has well and truly proved himself.

Main Street

The title is not won yet.
Only if it is won, then GS will have earned the right to build up another team for another year.

If Celtic win the title then its part due to a strong finish and Strachan deserves credit for that.
It was his team and his players, like Naka who could pull out something special.
The other part is that Rangers will have handed them the title.

AFAIA winning the SPL means auto entry to the CL group stages next season.
and the co efficient points gained by Rangers toxic football in the UEFA cup should mean the last auto entry spot is secure for a few years.

passedit

Quote from: T Fearon on May 19, 2008, 07:53:50 AM
Surely now, no matter what happens, WGS's critics should button it. The wee man has well and truly proved himself.

Tony. Please desist from posting on this thread until friday morning.

YOU SCUD.
Don't Panic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Whilst I've changed my views on WGS as the season has gone on, nobody seems to have noticed the link between Celtics upturn in form and the arrival of Neil Lennon. The Hoops now have some of the spirit and heart that Rankers have been displaying all season.

As for the league, tonight will tell us alot about where the flag rests for the Summer, but we still have to win on Thursday.

Hail Hail
Tbc....

T Fearon

Lennon has played his part but Strachan must get most of the credit as he steered the ship back on course after being under enormous pressure.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

The ship had no spirit or heart, Lenny has brought that back.
WGS does deserve credit for just getting on with it when 6 weeks ago he had the wolves at the door baying for his blood.
Tbc....

ExiledGael

Such a fecking goal that second. Gers two nil up after 25 minutes. Could do damage to the goal difference here. Darcheville & Boyd.
Christ Broadfoot even set one up, the othet set up by a St Mirren defender.

Yes I Would

3-0 Gers. Would have settled for that after first half hour!!

Main Street

Quote from: hardstation on May 19, 2008, 07:16:07 PM
Dig like f**K.
Sounds like you are getting emotionally involved there.

ziggysego

f**king hate cats. Good on you hardstation!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2008, 09:16:52 PM
f**king hate cats. Good on you hardstation!  >:(

So, will Celtic squeeze past Dundee Utd?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians