?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bingobus

Quote from: AFS on May 26, 2008, 03:16:40 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on May 25, 2008, 05:30:45 PM
football forums have a thread with the pics from the phil o'donnell game today. great to see Henrik back in the hoops, hes also back in the sweden squad for the euro championships. Surely he must be up there as the best player ever to represent sweden.
http://forum.football365.com/index.php?t=msg&th=68876&start=0&

What is the big red poster in that last picture on about? Does it say 'do you think we would leave you dying' ? WTF?

That is the flag of a group of Liverpool supporters known as the Irregulars. They travelled up to game from Liverpool to pay their respects, etc. They are known for signing the Rolf Harris classic "Two little boys" and that line refers to the song.

T Fearon

GDA, It took me a good ten minutes to find my brick originally and when I was back 8 days later for the Hibs game it still took me a few minutes to locate it again!

Next time your over its roughly to the left very slightly of the middle of the wall.

JimStynes

'Harry Kewell's representative has declined to comment on speculation linking the winger with a move to Celtic.

Liverpool are set to release Kewell this summer as five injury-ravaged years on Merseyside are brought to an end.

And it has been reported that Celtic are set to snap up free agent Kewell, who made 93 appearances for Liverpool and scored 12 goals, and offer the Australian international a £40,000-a-week deal.

Speculation that Kewell is considering a move north has now increased after the 29-year-old's personal manager, Bernie Mandic, refused to respond to the rumours.

Kewell, who spent eight impressive years with Leeds prior to joining Liverpool in 2003, has also been linked with moves to FA Cup winners Portsmouth and Serie A giants Juventus.'

I think he would be a great signing, especially if he is a free agent. Any other rumours doing the rounds?

stiffler

I heard a rumour today that Shaun Maloney is gonna be signing for Rangers, can't see it being true though.

Also, Aidan McGeady has been putting the heavy word on John O'Shea to join him at Parkhead whilst on Ireland duty.

Watch this space!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

JimStynes

Quote from: stiffler on May 29, 2008, 05:59:38 PM
I heard a rumour today that Shaun Maloney is gonna be signing for Rangers, can't see it being true though.

Also, Aidan McGeady has been putting the heavy word on John O'Shea to join him at Parkhead whilst on Ireland duty.

Watch this space!

I wouldnt believe a hitmaster like you

stiffler

Quote from: JimStynes on May 29, 2008, 06:02:58 PM

Watch this space!

I wouldnt believe a hitmaster like you

If you have nothing constructive to add to this thread please dont post anything. If you want to throw about insults keep them to private mail please.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Very sad news that Scott Brown's sister Fiona passed away at the age of just 21 after losing her battle with cancer. Little wonder Brown hasnt been in great form on the park of late, surprised in a way he was playing at all.

stew

Watch this space!

John O'Shea a Celt, surely he couldnt leave Neville behind at OT, that just wouldnt be cricket.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

JimStynes

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on May 29, 2008, 07:51:50 PM
Very sad news that Scott Brown's sister Fiona passed away at the age of just 21 after losing her battle with cancer. Little wonder Brown hasnt been in great form on the park of late, surprised in a way he was playing at all.

Terrible news, puts football in perspective.

the green man

Quote from: JimStynes on May 29, 2008, 05:56:29 PM
'Harry Kewell's representative has declined to comment on speculation linking the winger with a move to Celtic.

Liverpool are set to release Kewell this summer as five injury-ravaged years on Merseyside are brought to an end.

And it has been reported that Celtic are set to snap up free agent Kewell, who made 93 appearances for Liverpool and scored 12 goals, and offer the Australian international a £40,000-a-week deal.

I think he would be a great signing, especially if he is a free agent. Any other rumours doing the rounds?

Not on that money. Whats the point of paying a man 40k a week for medical treatment. If he was to sign, then surely a pay as you play deal would be more befitting someone of his injury history.

Who would he start instead of anyway. McGeady or Naka?

Rav67

Wouldn't play ahead of either of those two, he potentially could be useful in the hole in a 4-4-1-1, particularly in Europe.  That would be conditional on him being fit, which is a big if.  Not for those wages with his injury record.  If WGS is looking for a realistic target who can play in those positions, he could do worse than McFadden if he was prepared to spend the £5m or so he would cost.

the green man

Quote from: Rav67 on May 29, 2008, 11:03:19 PM
Wouldn't play ahead of either of those two, he potentially could be useful in the hole in a 4-4-1-1, particularly in Europe.  That would be conditional on him being fit, which is a big if.  Not for those wages with his injury record.  If WGS is looking for a realistic target who can play in those positions, he could do worse than McFadden if he was prepared to spend the £5m or so he would cost.

Rav. Stay away from the EPL and Coca Cola league. Sure the prices of players are telephone numbers. Loads of good players in France, Benelux and Scandanavia who would cost a fraction of them boys, but be equally as good. A few that spring to mind would be Lubo, Mjallby and Larsson. All sub 1m. You just have to look for them.

Over the Bar

QuoteA few that spring to mind would be Lubo, Mjallby and Larsson. All sub 1m

Larsson wouldn't come and the other 2 are well passed it.......

T Fearon

Good to see David Healy acknowledging that the Bhoys were worthy SPL Winners in his weekly column in to-day's Belfast Telegraph. Maybe he's angling for a move to Parkhead though ;D

corn02