Leinster Senior Football Championship 2019

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 11, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrimtain

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

merman

Surely one of the Kingstons are starting?

Blow-in

Attride injured seemingly. Donie not starting due to training performances by all accounts

The Monument Road

Quote from: Batman!!! on May 25, 2019, 08:59:48 AM
Attride injured seemingly. Donie not starting due to training performances by all accounts
it's a pity if true..thought he would put it in with Sugrue. Unfortunately Donie never reached his undoubted potential and he will probably end up the same...I have a notion it's his last year..

Chrimtain

Chrimtain

Last year it was Westmeath who were in disarray.

SCFC

Donie is injured. He's on the bench but Attride is completely out.

The Monument Road

Quote from: SCFC on May 25, 2019, 03:34:25 PM
Donie is injured. He's on the bench but Attride is completely out.
glad to hear that..we need him no matter what state he is in

Nameless

Can't see us winning this I'm afraid. Inexperienced wing backs and Booth has struggled previously when it came to championship football means our back line could be under pressure. Still slow around the middle which Westmeath have exposed in our previous meetings. O'Connor and O'Reilly do add some pace. I'm not sure why Scully is not starting after a very impressive league campaign. Then no Donie up front will obviously weaken us. We have no left footed free taker on the field which has cost us scores earlier in the league. We have a few players to come in like Quigley and Kingston if he's any way fit. Hopefully they all step up and put in a great performance and hopefully a good crowd travels over.

Tony

Best of luck to all involved today. Odd team named but we're not at training every evening so we don't know who's performing etc and it could change before throw in. I do see a few weak spots on the team but we have to go with it. Hoping to be surprised but I can see another tight match with westmeath coming out on top. Regardless, looking forward to supporting the team and heading over now after what seems like an age since the league! Laois abu

Don Draper

No excuses. This is Championship. Excuses can f**k off.

Joeythelips

Don Draper

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2019, 12:41:53 PM
No excuses. This is Championship. Excuses can f**k off.
I love these boys. Warriors.