J70

Quote from: joemamas on March 27, 2019, 02:03:12 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2019, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: omochain on March 27, 2019, 12:51:35 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 12:56:38 PM
Quote from: omochain on March 26, 2019, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 25, 2019, 12:41:15 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 25, 2019, 12:20:10 PM
[Debt is 60% more than in 2008 and the driver is the ratio of debt to GDP.

2008 - When Obama took over and made a balls of it. Place the blame where it should be.

Can you please lay out your case for placing the blame on Obama?

The evidence is all there if you want to investigate it, which I'm sure you won't.

Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent.  But this did not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

Obama doubled the national debt from 10 to 20 trillion.

But let's pretend that the economic recovery under Trump is all thanks to that spoofer Obama if it makes the snowflakes feel better.

You cut off your chart at 2016 and did not take into account that Obama had to spend money bailing out the auto industry and the banks. He actually should have spent more on infrastructure which would have put the economy into overdrive with annual GDP growth rates well in excess of the 2.5 % annual average achieved but Mitch McConnell wouldn't allow it. Now you are jumping for joy at the trickledown sugar high Trump gave the economy which will only worsen and speed the oncoming of the next recession. The National Debt was on the way down at the end of  Obama's term and is now about to go up substantially to pay for the sugar high. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#/media/File%3AUS_National_Debt.png

If the tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves through growth then why are the US having to cut the shit out of their
education budget and ditch the Special Olympics??!!

I think I have seen it all.
Please do yourself a favor and move onto another blog and stop talking pure shite.
You do not live here and are clueless.
Why do you think real estate taxes are so high in the suburbs.
Answer. School taxes.
Why. The level of incompetence and top heavy administrative cost, together with all the pensions that teachers get (irrespective of their performance) in the US has caused multiple states to have huge pension deficits.
Look it up.

As somebody said earlier, the Mueller report came up with nothing after two years, so let's keep throwing the proverbial shit at the wall.

while I am still ranting, the people, politicians and TV hacks who were confidentially predicting as nauseaum that Trump would be indicted.
Until they come out and publicly apologize for their nonsense, should not be let near a TV camera or a studio again.
It is sickening, and I would consider myself a moderate republican/conservative, who would potentially vote for Biden if he can somehow get by the new radical useless left, without having to promise stuff that will cripple the country.

If that's your standard, you're going to have to shut down the entire 24-hour cable news industry (not that that would be a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination!). People talking shite and engaging in wild speculation and sensationalism, just to get ratings, is the modus operandi. And in the case of Fox News, driving the presidential agenda, with so many of them ending up in his administration and fueling his tweets and "policy" musings. Or even getting up on stage with him at campaign events and going to bat for him every night in front of a couple of million viewers. I'll take your Mueller case and raise you Benghazi, birthers, Jade Helm and the Ground Zero mosque, off the top of my head. And of course the president endorsing the likes of Alex Jones.

seafoid

DeVos is vile
Cutting Special Olympics money to pay for a plutocrat tax cut
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

screenexile

Quote from: joemamas on March 27, 2019, 02:03:12 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 27, 2019, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: omochain on March 27, 2019, 12:51:35 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 12:56:38 PM
Quote from: omochain on March 26, 2019, 04:45:53 AM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 25, 2019, 12:41:15 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 25, 2019, 12:20:10 PM
[Debt is 60% more than in 2008 and the driver is the ratio of debt to GDP.

2008 - When Obama took over and made a balls of it. Place the blame where it should be.

Can you please lay out your case for placing the blame on Obama?

The evidence is all there if you want to investigate it, which I'm sure you won't.

Every other president in American history, even the really bad ones, had at least one year when U.S. GDP grew by at least 3 percent.  But this did not happened under Obama even though he has had two terms in the White House.

Obama doubled the national debt from 10 to 20 trillion.

But let's pretend that the economic recovery under Trump is all thanks to that spoofer Obama if it makes the snowflakes feel better.

You cut off your chart at 2016 and did not take into account that Obama had to spend money bailing out the auto industry and the banks. He actually should have spent more on infrastructure which would have put the economy into overdrive with annual GDP growth rates well in excess of the 2.5 % annual average achieved but Mitch McConnell wouldn't allow it. Now you are jumping for joy at the trickledown sugar high Trump gave the economy which will only worsen and speed the oncoming of the next recession. The National Debt was on the way down at the end of  Obama's term and is now about to go up substantially to pay for the sugar high. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_the_United_States#/media/File%3AUS_National_Debt.png

If the tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves through growth then why are the US having to cut the shit out of their
education budget and ditch the Special Olympics??!!

I think I have seen it all.
Please do yourself a favor and move onto another blog and stop talking pure shite.
You do not live here and are clueless.
Why do you think real estate taxes are so high in the suburbs.
Answer. School taxes.
Why. The level of incompetence and top heavy administrative cost, together with all the pensions that teachers get (irrespective of their performance) in the US has caused multiple states to have huge pension deficits.
Look it up.

As somebody said earlier, the Mueller report came up with nothing after two years, so let's keep throwing the proverbial shit at the wall.

while I am still ranting, the people, politicians and TV hacks who were confidentially predicting as nauseaum that Trump would be indicted.
Until they come out and publicly apologize for their nonsense, should not be let near a TV camera or a studio again.
It is sickening, and I would consider myself a moderate republican/conservative, who would potentially vote for Biden if he can somehow get by the new radical useless left, without having to promise stuff that will cripple the country.

Well then why are they slashing the budgets for disability programs and not reforming School administration as a way of saving the €7bn??!!!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 10:15:21 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 07:24:07 PM
The forum's racist white supremacist in chief, Adolph, just keeps digging in!

What a complete humiliation for him!

Adolph's KKK hood will be soaked through tonight with all the froth coming out of his mouth!

Libel reported to moderators. Also reported duplicate aliases of Eamonnca1 / Sid Waddell.
No such a thing as libel in Ireland, mate
Yes there is..

Its classes as defamation

lynchbhoy

Quote from: J70 on March 26, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 10:15:21 PM
Quote from: Dolph1 on March 26, 2019, 09:48:59 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 26, 2019, 07:24:07 PM
The forum's racist white supremacist in chief, Adolph, just keeps digging in!

What a complete humiliation for him!

Adolph's KKK hood will be soaked through tonight with all the froth coming out of his mouth!

Libel reported to moderators. Also reported duplicate aliases of Eamonnca1 / Sid Waddell.
No such a thing as libel in Ireland, mate

If that troll is reporting you, then you should do likewise.

He's been banned previously from the board under his foxcommander ID.

Lol
Tout!!!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: J70 on March 26, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 26, 2019, 07:39:24 PM
Jeez some of you lads have an irrational hatred of trump...

Cant admit he didn't collude with Russia ( seriously come on did you ever think it was possible!!)

Also that he isn't doing a better economic job than Obama..  really ffs!!

Trump is a shady businessman, Obama a real politician and diplomat ( ie talks a great game but does fcuk all)

This thread is hilarious!

How is he doing a better job on the economy than Obama?
Obama had it on its knees.

Manufacturing and employment now on the up

Are you not living there

Theres a vast difference in neighbourhoods now from the psumeudo ghettos they were becoming 6 years ago

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 26, 2019, 07:58:55 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 26, 2019, 07:41:52 PM
Eamonn/sid  is just on here to take the pss

I hope they help him away from GAA kids in Sf as he would be dangerous around impressionable minds!

Libel reported to moderators.
You obv dont know libel or defamation laws

If you were posting under your real name from either your sid or eamonnmoronica accounts then you might have a million to one chance on a global internet chat forum.

But given your posts on here its obv the ruling would find against you plus costs!!

J70

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 27, 2019, 03:30:01 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 26, 2019, 10:13:13 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 26, 2019, 07:39:24 PM
Jeez some of you lads have an irrational hatred of trump...

Cant admit he didn't collude with Russia ( seriously come on did you ever think it was possible!!)

Also that he isn't doing a better economic job than Obama..  really ffs!!

Trump is a shady businessman, Obama a real politician and diplomat ( ie talks a great game but does fcuk all)

This thread is hilarious!

How is he doing a better job on the economy than Obama?
Obama had it on its knees.

Manufacturing and employment now on the up

Are you not living there

Theres a vast difference in neighbourhoods now from the psumeudo ghettos they were becoming 6 years ago

Yes, I live here. What is a psumeudo ghetto and where would I find one?

A few graphs. Feel free to point out the inflection points.

US unemployment rate (this graph used to be available on the BLS website, but they appear to have removed it recently)
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

Stock market

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

A favourite of our former colleague stew and Trump himself... black unemployment

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/lns14000006

lynchbhoy

Economy is booming g despite your skewed stats.

Boston and especially Philadelphia plus Orlando have much improved visibly in past few years

..are you away to tout on me now??

:)

Dolph1

Quote from: Gmac on March 26, 2019, 08:34:25 PM
Smollett will say he has mental problems or drug problems and is going to rehab and that will be the end of it unfortunately, on the plus side the one time darling of the left Michael avenatti was arrested for a couple of serious felonies

I didn't think I'd ever say this but I agree totally with Rahm Emanuel.

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/27/rahm-emanuel-continues-criticism-calls-smollett-decision-an-abomination/
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

J70

Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 27, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

Boston and especially Philadelphia plus Orlando have much improved visibly in past few years

Skewed stats? That's it?! ;D

You really are embracing the reactionary, alternative facts reality of the right, aren't you?!  ;)

And I didn't tout on anyone. I simply advised the other lad to fight fire with fire (dolph reported HIM first, in case you weren't paying attention).

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on March 27, 2019, 04:03:27 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on March 27, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

Skewed stats? That's it?! ;D

You really are embracing the reactionary, alternative facts reality of the right, aren't you?!  ;)

And I didn't tout on anyone. I simply advised the other lad to fight fire with fire (dolph reported HIM first, in case you weren't paying attention).

Report me for what exactly? Please point out what I've said that is wrong or offensive.

You get the hump because Obama is being shown up for the fraud that he is.

The charges of supporting a holocaust are disgraceful. Eamonn/Sid need to be banned for that.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hardy

When it comes to charts, this is the one that more or less explains Trump and the ability of the cynical right to mobilise the desperate and the stupid as personified by the likes of Dolph.

Dolph1

Quote from: Hardy on March 27, 2019, 05:29:34 PM
When it comes to charts, this is the one that more or less explains Trump and the ability of the cynical right to mobilise the desperate and the stupid as personified by the likes of Dolph.

Wow Hardy - did you draw this one on your etch-a-sketch?

Big hint for you - The jug-eared one was in the white house in 2011.

I have to say your photobucket account name is very apt!!

https:/ /beta-static.photobucket.com/images/uu206/Hardyarse

Priceless!  ;D