The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: johnnycool on Today at 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on Today at 01:25:00 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on Today at 11:09:53 AMSeen some tosser making a dick of himself outside the courtroom when Donaldson came out. Some people do anything to post online.

Major c**k up by the police to bring him out and no transport. Saw a photo of that man and he looks exactly like you expect him to. Bryson seems to think he's a republican.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1783121474527580403

I'm almost certain Ben Lowry says good to see you to him and seemed to know where he was from.

Could be a republican but highly unlikely.

Doesn't look like he knows him to me. Ben Lowry just being nosy.

general_lee

Quote from: johnnycool on Today at 12:20:13 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on Today at 11:09:53 AMSeen some tosser making a dick of himself outside the courtroom when Donaldson came out. Some people do anything to post online.

Allegedly a TUV supporter, but that could be BS.

Although the same moron posts another video where he's approached by Ben Lowry who seems to know him going by the interaction.

That's a nyuck if ever I heard one. Doubt he's a TUV man.

quit yo jibbajabba

Maybe old news to some but hearing the scuffle on the plane before the news broke is related to all this ie it was him and his son in law, anyone else hear this?

Hope this ok to post as not related directly to trial. Also heard stuff in relation to the evidence that may be used but deffo won't post that as directly linked to case. See I'm a good boy Mods 😃

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on Today at 05:09:26 PMMaybe old news to some but hearing the scuffle on the plane before the news broke is related to all this ie it was him and his son in law, anyone else hear this?

Hope this ok to post as not related directly to trial. Also heard stuff in relation to the evidence that may be used but deffo won't post that as directly linked to case. See I'm a good boy Mods 😃

Didn't hear anything about it? What happened?