Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 01, 2017, 10:28:47 AM
See Kodi.TV today? Bad handling as the lads up north would say. Is the house of cards coming down? Bloody fools.

Is there an idiots guide some where on how to use?  Can the number of episodes in a Series but if watch one apisode, that's the only episode that I can watch?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Boycey

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 01, 2017, 05:49:06 PM
See Kodi.TV today? Bad handling as the lads up north would say. Is the house of cards coming down? Bloody fools.

Is there an idiots guide some where on how to use?  Can the number of episodes in a Series but if watch one apisode, that's the only episode that I can watch?

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding you. You can go into say Homeland series 6 and see all the episodes but when you watch one you can't see the rest, is this right?

God14

Could be the end of the dreamboxes... sky appear to have altered their encryption method and some channels have gone. Sky atlantic, eurosport etc
You would imagine they will roll that out across all their channels fairly soon.
Watch this space...

MoChara

Quote from: God14 on April 02, 2017, 09:05:41 AM
Could be the end of the dreamboxes... sky appear to have altered their encryption method and some channels have gone. Sky atlantic, eurosport etc
You would imagine they will roll that out across all their channels fairly soon.
Watch this space...

I can see IPTV being the future for pirate TV there's no way they can stop it one person legitimately getting all the channels can be replicated out to a million different sources

Denn Forever

Quote from: Boycey on April 01, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding you. You can go into say Homeland series 6 and see all the episodes but when you watch one you can't see the rest, is this right?

Exactly.
means what he says...

ONeill

It's be a cat day the day we have to start payin for things.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boycey

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 02, 2017, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 01, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

Exactly.

It sounds to meet like your "Hide Watched" box is ticked. Click the left arrow on your remote it should bring a menu down the left hand side of screen. If the Hide Watch box is ticked just untick it.

gallsman

I see there's an updated version of the Fire Stick coming out with slightly bumped up hardware and a new interface (I presume this will be the same as the interface the Fire TV was upgraded too recently). Will give it a go and test it out.

macdanger2

Is kodi blocked now? Mine showing nothing this evening

Edit: turns out the missus did something to it earlier. All sorted now

Denn Forever

Thanks for the tip Boycey.  Working now.
means what he says...

johnneycool

Quote from: macdanger2 on April 04, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

It's definitely harder to find live soccer streams on Sports devil recently

Anyone any other recommendations for soccer streaming?

lurganblue

Quote from: johnneycool on April 06, 2017, 12:03:17 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on April 04, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

It's definitely harder to find live soccer streams on Sports devil recently

Anyone any other recommendations for soccer streaming?

it seems that most people here are signed up to a paid service for soccer streams.  SportsnationHD for myself.  Think it was 26 quid for 6 months.  Well worth it for even even if i dont watch a massive amount of games.  I particularly like having the boxing available at the weekends. 

The Gs Man

Same here.  I'm on Sportsmania.  Haven't had too many issues with it and have watched lots of games.  As long as you do the general maintenance it's fine.

They have a catch-up type thing with most major events being available within a few hours if you missed them.
Keep 'er lit

johnneycool

Quote from: The Gs Man on April 06, 2017, 12:21:18 PM
Same here.  I'm on Sportsmania.  Haven't had too many issues with it and have watched lots of games.  As long as you do the general maintenance it's fine.

They have a catch-up type thing with most major events being available within a few hours if you missed them.

Do they have SD streams or purely HD as my broadband isn't the greatest and whilst its not big dough I'd hate to buy it and it buffer like hell.

lurganblue

Quote from: johnneycool on April 06, 2017, 12:26:17 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on April 06, 2017, 12:21:18 PM

Do they have SD streams or purely HD as my broadband isn't the greatest and whilst its not big dough I'd hate to buy it and it buffer like hell.

I'm with Talktalk and it is complete sh*te.  I would struggle with the HD myself but the SD works no problem.