Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

Im quite new to this but dont most sports channels work through zem anyway why the need to subscribe to sportmania or is the quality much better

lurganblue

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 06, 2017, 12:07:37 AM
Im quite new to this but dont most sports channels work through zem anyway why the need to subscribe to sportmania or is the quality much better

I dont know much about Zem but i used to use other sports addons like sportdevil or Tuks etc and the quality doesnt even compare.  also i found i had to search for decent streams before but now all of that work is already done for me.

JPGJOHNNYG

ok cheers lads just bit wary of the paid stuff because previously I got all the sports through oober.tv and all of a sudden it stopped  it got shut down probably only a matter of time b4 the sportsmania lads have their garage raided.

gallsman

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on January 06, 2017, 10:32:12 AM
ok cheers lads just bit wary of the paid stuff because previously I got all the sports through oober.tv and all of a sudden it stopped  it got shut down probably only a matter of time b4 the sportsmania lads have their garage raided.

Obviously a risk but at 50 quid for a year, including PPV, I'm sure everyone will survive without cancelling Christmas if it goes tits up.

Gaffer

There are others as well. Smoothstreams and HD subs. Both very good.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

I had a Sportsmania sub on Jarvis v16. The brother in law was over and stuck on Wookie lite but his wain was yapping left before adding Sportsmania. I have done a search for it in add ons and can't find it albeit I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please otherwise I'll have to reload Jarvis  ;D

Tony Baloney

Sorted. Appreciate the help  ;D

Boycey

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 14, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

Is the solution not further up the page

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Boycey on January 14, 2017, 08:47:46 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 14, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

Is the solution not further up the page
No. Different problem. I was looking under Program Add-Ons instead of Video Add-Ons!

take_yer_points

I bought a zgemma h.2.s box and its just landed here. Anyone have any recommendations for the annual subscription or just go with anything on ebay?

Smokin Joe

Quote from: take_yer_points on January 17, 2017, 11:10:29 AM
I bought a zgemma h.2.s box and its just landed here. Anyone have any recommendations for the annual subscription or just go with anything on ebay?

Don't go on ebay.

Techkings is a terrific resource: http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/

and if you put a request on here http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/114970-anyone-recommend-good-server-satellite-january-february-only.html#post649984 you will be inundated with (hopefully) reliable sellers and you will be able to get a 24 hour test on the line (which is the subscription).

Boycey

Or register on here http://www.cs-kings.biz/ and use one of the sellers with the most positive feedback. some of them will have 1000s of subscribers

take_yer_points

Cheers lads, thanks for that. Will most likely be back in the next few days with plenty more questions

FermGael

I have a firestick with sports mania add on installed. 
So far it has been a great job. 
I particularly like the matrix player part which means you can use it like sky go.

Now at times I have had issues with the firestick because of the poor memory it has.
Can anybody recommend a box you could upgrade to ?
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Boycey

I'd say you struggle to beat that for £50ish, with a keyboard....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Release-Android-Tonbux-Lastest-Keyboard/dp/B01H56CH3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484661082&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mxq+box+4k&psc=1

I've a much older version and it works great even over wifi..