China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Any indication on recovery numbers? What's the general percentages on that?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Cunny Funt

Two more people have died bringing the total number of deaths in ROI to six.

219 new cases of the virus have also been confirmed today. The total number of cases to 1,125 in the ROI .

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2020, 05:52:06 PM
Any indication on recovery numbers? What's the general percentages on that?

https://bing.com/covid

larryin89

Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 23, 2020, 06:18:42 PM
Two more people have died bringing the total number of deaths in ROI to six.

219 new cases of the virus have also been confirmed today. The total number of cases to 1,125 in the ROI .

I'd be interested to know the number of ICU beds been used after today's increase , it was 29 up till yesterday
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Rudi

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 23, 2020, 04:03:56 PM
Last day of McDonald's today.
McDonald's Kennedy way closed down by the police because of the crowds that had descended.
McDonald's boucher road queued onto the M1.

People are nuts

They define globalization & capitalism,  great if they never opened again,  hard to beat the local chippers.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Rossfan on March 23, 2020, 04:15:10 PM
Queueing at fkn McDonalds......
Evolution must be reversing at a fair oul pace up North...

Ye didnt happen to see the queues at the donut place in Dublin when she opened a few months back. Jesus itd be great if just one thread on here wasnt used for cheap point scoring

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 23, 2020, 05:44:46 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on March 23, 2020, 04:43:30 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 23, 2020, 03:56:08 PM
Quote from: five points on March 23, 2020, 03:19:29 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 23, 2020, 02:59:10 PM
I think they, the shops, should be employing security guards and if you don't adhere to social distancing you should be turfed out of the shop.

Agree 100%.
A chap about 23 or so stood in the queue in Sainsbury's on Saturday breathing down my neck. When I asked him to step back a bit from my space he started laughing and asked was I serious.

Should have grabbed him by the throat and forced him back.
I did lose my temper a bit, which is unlike me, and told him he'd get a dig in the jaw if he didn't get out of my space. Which probably wasn't the ideal response  :-\

I think, in the circumstances, that was mild.  This whole situation is certainly showing us that a large section of society is currently populated by completely brain dead wankers.

Mourne Red

Brighter note - Sister in Law works in SWAH (Enniskillen Hospital) they discharged their first Coronavirus patient after two weeks of treatment.. Bit of good news for today

JPGJOHNNYG

That would include a big chunk of those suppossedly running the country

larryin89

Italy has suffered more coronavirus-related fatalities than China, with 4,825 confirmed deaths and 5,000 confirmed patients in the last 24 hours, Channel 12 reported on Sunday.
Israeli M.D. Gai Peleg, who is currently working to save lives in Parma, Italy, told Channel 12 that things are only getting worse as the number of patients keeps growing. 

Dr. Gai Peleg told Israeli television that in northern Italy, the orders are not to allow those over 60 access to respiratory machines. As his department receives coronavirus patients who are terminally ill, the focus is to allow patients to meet loved ones and communicate with them during their last moments despite the quarantine regulations. Other reports claim that, as the number of dead increases, some families find themselves unable to secure a proper burial for their loved ones. 

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

quit yo jibbajabba

No of deaths and new cases fell in Italy today. Theyre still big but hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel...

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 23, 2020, 07:11:26 PM

Current Executive strategy for today....cry & it will all go away.

RadioGAAGAA

Harking back to 1690.
i usse an speelchekor

Rois

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on March 23, 2020, 07:27:56 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 23, 2020, 07:11:26 PM

Current Executive strategy for today....cry & it will all go away.
That's really unfair

Captain Obvious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacvpugUw_g