Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Quote from: Halfquarter on July 28, 2019, 11:28:53 PM
Quote from: under the bar on July 28, 2019, 06:07:15 PM
Quote from: t_mac on July 27, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: under the bar on July 27, 2019, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: t_mac on July 27, 2019, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 27, 2019, 10:57:36 AM
Tyrone probably the closest team to Dublin at this stage , might be as well off showing nothing in this game and hope Donegal knock a few lumps out of dubs in semi final .

Is that geographically speaking?
Do you ever stop talking through your shit-pipe?

Says a man with 2703 pathetic posts. Does the truth hurt? Tyrone have 0 chance of winning this years all-Ireland.  ;)

Rich from someone who creates a new account 4 days ago, makes 8 GAA related posts 7 of which slag off Tyrone. ;D ;D lol

Teams who are out have zero chance (like the one you support I might guess, before you decided to hide under a newbie account!  ;D )  A team still in any competition, regardless as to they are unfancied, ever have zero chance, therefore you are certainly talking out of your pipe. That's the only truth of it.  Now go back to posting under your usual Armagh/Derry or whatever handle ye bollox.

Just ignore him, otherwise he'll keep at it.

Let him at it.  I can laugh at Armagh posters hiding behind new accounts all day!  ;D

GetOverTheBar

trailer

trueblue1234

Quote from: trailer on July 29, 2019, 10:50:13 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 29, 2019, 09:43:57 AM
Tickets for this one all sold out?

I don't think they're on sale yet. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah they went on sale last week. Got mine in the post over the weekend. Think sold out on website now.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trailer

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 29, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 29, 2019, 10:50:13 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 29, 2019, 09:43:57 AM
Tickets for this one all sold out?

I don't think they're on sale yet. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah they went on sale last week. Got mine in the post over the weekend. Think sold out on website now.

Right. The hunt begins then...

Redhand Santa

I'd say some have been sat aside for clubs etc. Given both teams are already in the semi finals you'd imagine there'll be tickets available. The bigger game is definitely the following weekend. Still interested in how we compete in this game but would be happy to get out of it without a hammering and target taking out Donegal/Kerry/Mayo.

Best case scenario would be that a few players not on the current 15 show a bit of form here and push for places. Wonder will Harte be tempted to bring in 2 or 3 of the u20's for this one and give them game time. A few of them look like good prospects and I'm not sure overall our bench is as strong as some other years.

trailer

tonto1888

Quote from: Halfquarter on July 28, 2019, 11:28:53 PM
Quote from: under the bar on July 28, 2019, 06:07:15 PM
Quote from: t_mac on July 27, 2019, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: under the bar on July 27, 2019, 10:19:25 PM
Quote from: t_mac on July 27, 2019, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: larryin89 on July 27, 2019, 10:57:36 AM
Tyrone probably the closest team to Dublin at this stage , might be as well off showing nothing in this game and hope Donegal knock a few lumps out of dubs in semi final .

Is that geographically speaking?
Do you ever stop talking through your shit-pipe?

Says a man with 2703 pathetic posts. Does the truth hurt? Tyrone have 0 chance of winning this years all-Ireland.  ;)

Rich from someone who creates a new account 4 days ago, makes 8 GAA related posts 7 of which slag off Tyrone. ;D ;D lol

Teams who are out have zero chance (like the one you support I might guess, before you decided to hide under a newbie account!  ;D )  A team still in any competition, regardless as to they are unfancied, ever have zero chance, therefore you are certainly talking out of your pipe. That's the only truth of it.  Now go back to posting under your usual Armagh/Derry or whatever handle ye bollox.

Just ignore him, otherwise he'll keep at it.

Ignoring under the bar is always good advice

Angelo

The more the game approaches the more and more I see Harte naming a reasonably strong side.

I would rather we rest our key players but I see Harte starting all of McShane, Donnelly and Peter Harte. I think McCann and Hampsey will come back in to get up to speed too and we may see the likes of Skeet, Coney, McDonnell, McCrory get some game time.

It's a unique situation for Tyrone in Championship with a huge game 6/7 days right after a dead rubber with the best teams but it's very, very rare Harte would even start the likes of Petey and Mattie on the bench even in McKenna Cup games. I think McShane will want to play to add to his scoring stats and also because he's playing so well that Harte may not want to interrupt his form.

Either way I think it's a huge risk playing them. I'd be resting all our key players such as Donnelly, Harte, Cavanagh, McShane, McNamee, McGeary and Meyler for it. Maybe give Mattie and Petey 20 mins off the bench near the end if we are still in the game.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

BennyHarp

It would be utter lunacy to play Petey Harte - especially with Dublin Joe in charge.
That was never a square ball!!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

kerryforsam19

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 30, 2019, 09:32:18 AM
It would be utter lunacy to play Petey Harte - especially with Dublin Joe in charge.

I think he mayo joe at this stage

Dire Ear

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 30, 2019, 09:32:18 AM
100%