Cork v Clare All Ireland SHC Final Sunday 8th September 3.30pm

Started by CitySlicker11, August 22, 2013, 06:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on September 06, 2013, 05:55:50 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 06, 2013, 05:51:03 PM
Any spare tickets lads?

Ya ballecks ye..... I'd a couple of spare earlier on that I moved on.

If I hear of any how fussy are you about the location (just so I know)?
Skull it's for Joe McD from the club, hes try to get one for his dad, anywhere should do, let me know and I'll send you number, cheers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thejuice

Gonna put a few bob on Clare to win by 1< 3. Reckon they'll deliver.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

TF15

Any stream lads for the minor game? Can't get TV3 up here. Don't understand why TV3 isn't on SKY. Also the All Ireland Final day coverage split between both broadcasters is shooooite.

Dougal Maguire

Jesus Christ RTE misses the Clare team running out onto the pitch
Careful now

muppet

Hurling refs are pathetic really.

Deliberately hit on the head with a hurl: yellow card for the culprit and the victim  ::)
MWWSI 2017

bucko

Quote from: muppet on September 08, 2013, 03:47:11 PM
Hurling refs are pathetic really.

Deliberately hit on the head with a hurl: yellow card for the culprit and the victim  ::)
After all the stupid sending offs in hurling this year, when the obvious, blatant, straightforward red card offence occurs the ref and umpires still can't get it right.

muppet

Some brilliant hurling, mainly by Clare, but it is full of dirty hits and the officials are completely oblivious to it.

I wrongly assumed Clare would be the main culprits but how wrong I was.
MWWSI 2017

Sonny Joe

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

bucko

Quote from: muppet on September 08, 2013, 03:57:30 PM
Some brilliant hurling, mainly by Clare, but it is full of dirty hits and the officials are completely oblivious to it.

I wrongly assumed Clare would be the main culprits but how wrong I was.
Lots of high tackles, pulling on the man and clips on the hand. Plenty of good hurling too tho. Ref is shite. Not a good year for the standards of hurling refereeing.

yellowcard

Quote from: muppet on September 08, 2013, 04:01:17 PM
Quote from: Sonny Joe on September 08, 2013, 03:58:10 PM
Clare getting raped by the ref.

Brutally raped.

And the umpires. How the umpires failed to see the strike and them 5 yards away is hard to fathom. Different game with 14 men.

bucko

thejuice

Quote from: thejuice on September 08, 2013, 11:30:36 AM
Gonna put a few bob on Clare to win by 1< 3. Reckon they'll deliver.

So far so good. A goal could ruin it for me though.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016