Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: In hiding on September 25, 2016, 06:53:10 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on September 25, 2016, 06:46:18 PM
Listening to the radio coverage it seemed like McAliskey was quite poor for Clonoe.

Any standout peformers? Hampsey seemed to have a great game and McNulty was on the scoresheet quite regularly. Would it be fair to say that McNulty is a bigger player for Clonoe these days than McAliskey?

How did young McKernan go for Coalisland, seems to be quite highly thought of?
You should go to an odd club game. They're wile craic

I am currently based a good distance outside the county. Club games are not an option I'm afraid.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 25, 2016, 07:08:00 PM
Next Saturday is the All-Ireland final replay, next Sunday has the Intermediate and Junior football finals, I'd say the replay will be Friday night lights in Omagh. Can't think of any obvious alternative.
well there was a full round of league fixtures supposed to be played on saturday.
God knows what way that is left now
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EastTyrone

barelegs

Why the rush with the Intermediate final? The Ulster club for the winner isn't for a month. Play Clonoe and Coalisland as double header with the Junior final. Play the Intermediate and Senior finals as part of a double header.

winghalfback

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on September 25, 2016, 06:53:58 PM
Did anyone see what Donnelly was lined for? Wind spoiled it somewhat. I don't think Rambo had a great game today. Was authoritive enough for any messing but was conned by the Clonoe forwards on at least two occasions. It's a tramps job though and anyone doing it needs to have some narcissistic personality traits.

I find it amusing the reaction of the Dromore fans who have slated the ref from Friday. Where was their morals of a referee destroying a teams annual efforts when their club's referee had a hissy fit of a refereeing performance?

Donnelly hit Magee a box on the mouth as Clonoe were setting up for a kick out Magee was running towards him and Donnelly seemed to hit him with his forearm or hand Magee to his credit stayed up it was the linesman who pulled it and it was rightly a red card for striking.
Donnelly was running the game at that stage and was a bad loss when he went off. Coalisland got a lot of handy frees but boy can Thornton hit a dead ball. Hampsey handled Dan well it was a good tussle between two big strong men Skeet was hardly in the game but it isn't easy when you're double marked all day every match. Decky Mc  Clure was clonoes best player again and o Neill at the back was very good too. Coalisland will have learned a lot from today and I think they will employ mc Nally in a different roll next week. Think Coalisland win the replay as they have the fresher legs now after 4 tough weeks for Clonoe

EastTyrone

Quote from: winghalfback on September 25, 2016, 07:12:48 PM
Did anyone see what Donnelly was lined for? Wind spoiled it somewhat. I don't think Rambo had a great game today. Was authoritive enough for any messing but was conned by the Clonoe forwards on at least two occasions. It's a tramps job though and anyone doing it needs to have some narcissistic personality traits.

I find it amusing the reaction of the Dromore fans who have slated the ref from Friday. Where was their morals of a referee destroying a teams annual efforts when their club's referee had a hissy fit of a refereeing performance?

Donnelly hit Magee a box on the mouth as Clonoe were setting up for a kick out Magee was running towards him and Donnelly seemed to hit him with his forearm or hand Magee to his credit stayed up it was the linesman who pulled it and it was rightly a red card for striking.
Donnelly was running the game at that stage and was a bad loss when he went off. Coalisland got a lot of handy frees but boy can Thornton hit a dead ball. Hampsey handled Dan well it was a good tussle between two big strong men Skeet was hardly in the game but it isn't easy when you're double marked all day every match. Decky Mc  Clure was clonoes best player again and o Neill at the back was very good too. Coalisland will have learned a lot from today and I think they will employ mc Nally in a different roll next week. Think Coalisland win the replay as they have the fresher legs now after 4 tough weeks for Clonoe
I missed it but heard it was harsh. You have said he hit him a box, forearm or a slap. Which one. Did you see?

winghalfback

Quote from: EastTyrone on September 25, 2016, 07:14:30 PM

I missed it but heard it was harsh. You have said he hit him a box, forearm or a slap. Which one. Did you see?

I seen it he lead with the right hand and I'd say it was a box if you want to be pinicity about it bottom line is he stuck and was rightly sent off

longballin

Rambo will be very popular with the hierarchy... 4 minutes called for injury time and blows after 2. A total joke...

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

inroundthesquare

Donnelly led with the forearm and caught him with the elbow. Deserved red.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: winghalfback on September 25, 2016, 07:20:53 PM
Quote from: EastTyrone on September 25, 2016, 07:14:30 PM

I seen it he lead with the right hand and I'd say it was a box if you want to be pinicity about it bottom line is he stuck and was rightly sent off

Nobody around us seen it. I would imagine an appeal will be lodged and he will play in the replay. I love the Tyrone Championship. It's f*cking deadly entertainment. Fair play to both teams.

Any sign of Ryan T O'Neill? He broke his collar bone so that's a lay off of how long? Some crowd there today and the teams were well behaved compare to Omagh on Friday. No feigning injury or sneaky hits.

Club boi

Donnelly raised his arm into Magee's face. If I had to call it I would say a forearm. Wasn't much force behind it and to be fair the Clonoe lad didn't hit the ground but for a player of Peter Donnellys experience to do such a thing, and put the Referee on the spot to make a decision was shocking

Young fella Mc Kernan roasted PJ Lavery

Replay next Sunday in Dungannon. Junior Final before it

Intermediate postponed a week

TF15

Is it not a bit disrespectful to Rock and Tatts that 1) they have to play their championship final in the dirt hole that is Dungannon and 2) Be a curtain raiser to a senior semi final game?

square_ball

Junior final in dungannon? I think thats pretty disrespectful and disgraceful having a county final there. Should be omagh. Whys the intermediate final put back?

longballin

Quote from: TF15 on September 25, 2016, 08:03:14 PM
Is it not a bit disrespectful to Rock and Tatts that 1) they have to play their championship final in the dirt hole that is Dungannon and 2) Be a curtain raiser to a senior semi final game?

have you been in Omagh lately? a bog