Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TF15

Think that game will have benefitted Errigal massively. The young players they blooded will have gained a lot of experience from that game. Very enjoyable affair. Petey Harte was brilliant! There needs to be a better ref installed next week, Dromore got away with an awful lot. Should have had atleast 2 sent off in my opinion. Fabian O'Neill and Sean O'Neill were constantly striking off the ball and O'Donnell struck at half time too. McNamee is general not too bad, not sure what happened him yesterday.

everymanaman

Quote from: TF15 on September 16, 2013, 06:18:31 PM
Think that game will have benefitted Errigal massively. The young players they blooded will have gained a lot of experience from that game. Very enjoyable affair. Petey Harte was brilliant! There needs to be a better ref installed next week, Dromore got away with an awful lot. Should have had atleast 2 sent off in my opinion. Fabian O'Neill and Sean O'Neill were constantly striking off the ball and O'Donnell struck at half time too. McNamee is general not too bad, not sure what happened him yesterday.

'Constantly striking off the ball'. Sweeping generalisations. Plenty of holding and attempting to put runners off.  Nothing overly untoward. Typical cship fare in Tyrone. More of the same next Saturday to keep the usual know-it-alls entertained and thinking they know better than the man in the middle.

Man Marker

The ref was just terrible. Mc Cullough took out the Errigal player with a deliberate dirty tackle and then pretended to be injured to con a dopey ref. The Errigal player had to leave the pitch 5 Mins layer with concussion, he also watched another Dromore player slap/strike a player in front of him at half time and gave a yellow, the rule book is quite clear on this matter, straight red. The ref also brought Dromore into a winning position with 5mins left not giving the Errigal defender what was a clear foul which then lead to a score which changed momentum to Dromores favour. I am a neutral and that how I saw the ref, haven't mention other obvious fouls he missed for both teams. That's a few times I have seen him ref and he is really out of his depth at this level.

HealyHellRaiser

Omagh Went missing on Sunday. Absolutely abysmal stuff from them Conor clarke was awful and tbh joe not playing is very strange. t would lead me to think he never wants to play for us. enough said before i say something embarrassing off my great club. Dromore & Errigal match was absorbing stuff. I really took in all that was happening during the game. Errigal were constantly pulling and dragging all around the field. 3rd man tackle constantly. Dromore were lucky not to have Mc cullagh red carded. awful challenge, Seen young o donnells incident infront of me and litterally tapped him on the face. Fabian o neill never struck off the ball too my knowledge. I dont see why people think Peter Harte had a good game. He scored the first two points but what did he do after that? I honestly think if Dromore show a bit more cuteness infront of goal they should win. Both teams should be comended on the competitiveness of the game. Not the best quality but more intriguing match i have seen i quite a while in Tyrone. Bring on the replay. PS Clonoe or Carmen for Championship

Christmas Lights

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 17, 2013, 11:25:14 AM
Omagh Went missing on Sunday. Absolutely abysmal stuff from them Conor clarke was awful and tbh joe not playing is very strange. t would lead me to think he never wants to play for us. enough said before i say something embarrassing off my great club. Dromore & Errigal match was absorbing stuff. I really took in all that was happening during the game. Errigal were constantly pulling and dragging all around the field. 3rd man tackle constantly. Dromore were lucky not to have Mc cullagh red carded. awful challenge, Seen young o donnells incident infront of me and litterally tapped him on the face. Fabian o neill never struck off the ball too my knowledge. I dont see why people think Peter Harte had a good game. He scored the first two points but what did he do after that? I honestly think if Dromore show a bit more cuteness infront of goal they should win. Both teams should be comended on the competitiveness of the game. Not the best quality but more intriguing match i have seen i quite a while in Tyrone. Bring on the replay. PS Clonoe or Carmen for Championship

This whole read was embarrassing

HealyHellRaiser

Sorry Christmas lights. Explain your negaive approach u clown?

blewuporstuffed

I know the telegraph wouldnt be the first stop for GAA news, but this is terrible ,lazy ,rubbish

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/mcginley-saves-errigal-to-fight-another-day-29581819.html

I cant believe that clown gets paid to write that drivel
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Onthe40

Hard to call the replay but u know what Im gonna plump for errigal..like no other team they appear to be able to seamlessly bring lads in and out of the 1st 15 without much disruption...Dromore looked an aging team to me on sunday..bit like last year when they stumbled into the final..but if one team knows how to dig it out its them..so never can be written off

Omagh supporters must be seriously dis-illusioned with their setup..a team with half its players as county seniors and yet they appear to be a poorer outfit than ever with their county contingent offering little...clonoe never looked challenged on sunday and will fancy their chances of going all the way..Last weekends game bore no resemblance to the 2 games last year in terms of quality and intensity..

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 17, 2013, 01:50:07 PM
I know the telegraph wouldnt be the first stop for GAA news, but this is terrible ,lazy ,rubbish

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/mcginley-saves-errigal-to-fight-another-day-29581819.html

One would suspect John Campbell wasnt in Tyrone at the weekend. Awful paper from across the divide.

bluenosebandit

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 17, 2013, 02:08:32 PM

One would suspect John Campbell wasnt in Tyrone at the weekend. Awful paper from across the divide.

Lazy journalism at its height. Just pick out all the county panellists on show and say they played well, absolute dirt.
The carrickmore game in particular, penrose and donnelly, very very poor against cookstown.
if you werent at the games, dont write the article

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: bluenosebandit on September 17, 2013, 02:51:09 PM

Lazy journalism at its height. Just pick out all the county panellists on show and say they played well, absolute dirt.
The carrickmore game in particular, penrose and donnelly, very very poor against cookstown.
mcullagh was poor in the dromore game & the 'peerless' ricey was very quiet aswell, but apart from that, it was Cormac Mcginley that kicked errigals equaliser not ciaran and Leo menan got one of killycloghers goals, not James Carlin.
obviously didnt go to any of the games, nor do the research particularly well.

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bluenosebandit

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 17, 2013, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: bluenosebandit on September 17, 2013, 02:51:09 PM

mcullagh was poor in the dromore game & the 'peerless' ricey was very quiet aswell, but apart from that, it was Cormac Mcginley that kicked errigals equaliser not ciaran and Leo menan got one of killycloghers goals, not James Carlin.
obviously didnt go to any of the games, nor do the research particularly well.

You can see this journo's article next week, hypothetically tommy canavan hits the winner for errigal, he will be eulogizing about how peter canavan came out of retirement for errigal to get them over dromore, mattie mcgleenan having a starring role for eglish with kevin mccabe playing a barn storming role for clonoe, damian o'hagain (instead of tiarnan) starring at full forward for coalisland, teddy cavanagh making it 3 cavanaghs on the field of play for moy.................and aidan cassidy was brilliant for augher

Wee Roddy

Bluenosebandit like John Campbell you must not have been at the Carrickmore Cookstown game. Penrose was excellent in the last 15 minutes and Donnelly was a lot of peoples man of the match. His workrate and industry were second to none. Your heads away man

bluenosebandit

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 17, 2013, 03:36:13 PM
Bluenosebandit like John Campbell you must not have been at the Carrickmore Cookstown game. Penrose was excellent in the last 15 minutes and Donnelly was a lot of peoples man of the match. His workrate and industry were second to none. Your heads away man

penrose was excellent in the last 15 minutes?????what about the first 45 minutes when paul mcgurk took him to the cleaners? he was excellent in the last 15 when cookstown poured forward when carmen had a man lined to try to attack and left more space up front
i though ryan pickering got the better of mark donnelly in fairness.
My man of the match would have went to Colly McGurk who was excellent, carried serious ball out of the backline and had mulligan in his back pocket

Christmas Lights

Quote from: HealyHellRaiser on September 17, 2013, 01:24:22 PM
Sorry Christmas lights. Explain your negaive approach u clown?

I will when you start spelling properly!!!!!!