Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Quote from: gallsman on September 15, 2017, 12:45:46 PM
I thought they announced that existing BoxNation subscribers DIDN'T have to pay anything extra.

Sorry I just see that. Assumed when they went to bother of setting up a box office channel that they were charging for everyone. Won't get up at 4 in morning but handier for watching it early on Sunday.

omaghjoe

Boxing matchups this year have been superb, I can barely even think of a fight that I want to see now, well Thurman Spence, or Bradley Garcia Crawford would be great but Im pretty confident we will see them before the end of next year.
This one is the fight we've all been waiting for tho so lets hope it lives up to its expectation.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Redhand Santa on September 15, 2017, 10:47:12 PM
Quote from: gallsman on September 15, 2017, 12:45:46 PM
I thought they announced that existing BoxNation subscribers DIDN'T have to pay anything extra.

Sorry I just see that. Assumed when they went to bother of setting up a box office channel that they were charging for everyone. Won't get up at 4 in morning but handier for watching it early on Sunday.

BT customers on Sky get Boxnation but don't get this box office fight. This is a bit annoying as I unsubscribe from boxnation when it joined with BT.
That was never a square ball!!

Gaffer

Quote from: DuffleKing on September 15, 2017, 04:56:57 PM
Quote from: Don Johnson on September 15, 2017, 02:46:30 PM
Saunders wee lad hits Monroe Jr at the weigh in. Saunders doesn't even flinch to stop him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3W5CVJrac&feature=youtu.be

Now i'm a monroe supporter

And Saunders trainer , Dominic Ingles , says boxers have to protect themselves at all times and Monroe wasnt. Classy stuff!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Boycey

Are the ringwalks around the usual post 4AM time??

Medic

The Glitch In The Matrix Explained | Vasyl Lomachenko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un-722TV89Y
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

gallsman

Saunders fight is awful, as expected. He's terrible to watch.

Fury is in the front row beside Warren. The size of him is ridiculous.

Gaffer

Quote from: gallsman on September 17, 2017, 12:33:35 AM
Saunders fight is awful, as expected. He's terrible to watch.

Fury is in the front row beside Warren. The size of him is ridiculous.

Saunder's cub landed more clean shots!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

RealSpiritof98

Where's the like button

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on September 16, 2017, 09:37:34 PM
Are the ringwalks around the usual post 4AM time??

The last undercard fight is on now so think it wouldn't be too far off 4am...maybe 4.30 if it goes the distance

charlieTully

gallsman

gallsman

GGG's punches looking slow, the jab aside.

2-0 Canelo.

gallsman

gallsman

Canelo ain't shaking his head at those shots any more. 6-3.