Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: EC Unique on March 06, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
The league is all that matters at this stage. Would happly loose FA cup game to arselona. CL is too much for this squad IMO.

I agree getting to number 19 is united's main priority & an early FA Cup,CL exits could will help United reach that gold.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gawa316

Was that the first gash on a Nani that Rooney hasn't tried to shag?!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ludermor

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 06:17:05 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 06, 2011, 06:13:08 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Quote from: paco on March 06, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
Did Fergie refuse a post match interview or is this more lies from Twitter?

I read he wasn't speaking to anyone and instructed the players not to speak after the game, he also didn't do his pre match press conference

Oliver Kay (The Times) tweeted the following -

Total media black-out from MUFC after defeat at Anfield. Even MUTV blanked. Pretty pathetic, really

When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!

Other mangers are able to discharge their (contractually obliged) duties straight after the game. Questioning a refs integrity is a bit more than giving your "opinion".
From mattharding007 on Twitter:   "When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!"

Minder

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 07:20:43 PM
Well played Ludermor.

Where did Matt Harding come from? Is it a tribute to the Chelsea great?

Am I alone in thinking Carragher's tackle was bad, and clumsy but not a red? Thought Maxi's was worse!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 06, 2011, 07:23:27 PM
Well played Ludermor.

Am I alone in thinking Carragher's tackle was bad, and clumsy but not a red? Thought Maxi's was worse!

yep

Boycey

Well played Ludermor.

Is that where we're at now describing a businessman who injected money into a club as one of its "greats"

Bobby Tambling, Peter Osgood, Zola maybe even Kerry Dixon but Matthew Harding ffs

For what its worth didn't think Carraghers tackle was malicious but certainly a red card

GalwayBayBoy

Well played Ludermor.

Maxi's was just a high foot but there wasn't any great power or lack of control behind it. A yellow at most.

Carra dived in and was lucky to stay on the field alright but the worst tackle was Rafael's. Launched himself two footed but luckily Lucas managed to hurdle over him. Otherwise his leg would have ended up in row Z of the stand.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on March 06, 2011, 07:33:42 PM
Well played Ludermor.

Is that where we're at now describing a businessman who injected money into a club as one of its "greats"

Bobby Tambling, Peter Osgood, Zola maybe even Kerry Dixon but Matthew Harding ffs

For what its worth didn't think Carraghers tackle was malicious but certainly a red card

A fan that comes along and gives a fair few million to his club. Is that not great? Good to see you know your Chelsea history too Boycey. I once gave Bobby Tambling a lift... nice man.

On another topic. I was reading there that Vidic has 9 yellow cards season to date and another before the deadline (April I think) means a two match ban.

After today his value to United has rocketed. My POTY for what it's worth.

Minder

ross4life

Quote from: ludermor on March 06, 2011, 07:13:25 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 06:17:05 PM
Quote from: ross4life on March 06, 2011, 06:13:08 PM
Quote from: Minder on March 06, 2011, 05:58:31 PM
Quote from: paco on March 06, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
Did Fergie refuse a post match interview or is this more lies from Twitter?

I read he wasn't speaking to anyone and instructed the players not to speak after the game, he also didn't do his pre match press conference

Oliver Kay (The Times) tweeted the following -

Total media black-out from MUFC after defeat at Anfield. Even MUTV blanked. Pretty pathetic, really

When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!

Other mangers are able to discharge their (contractually obliged) duties straight after the game. Questioning a refs integrity is a bit more than giving your "opinion".
From mattharding007 on Twitter:   "When Fergie gives his opinion he gets an FA charge, when he keeps quiet until he's calmed down he gets called pathetic!"

From Oliver Kay on twitter: Total media black-out from MUFC after defeat at Anfield. Even MUTV blanked. Pretty pathetic, really

Was a twitter reply
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

IMO the first 2 goals would not have been scored if vidic had played.

Boycey

When in April is cut-off? Only one more round of league games in March

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on March 06, 2011, 07:48:07 PM
When in April is cut-off? Only one more round of league games in March

Does Cup not count too as it's a FA competition?