The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on February 17, 2011, 08:12:12 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 17, 2011, 08:03:31 PM
Quote from: ross4life on February 17, 2011, 05:58:19 PM
Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2011, 05:29:44 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 17, 2011, 05:28:00 PM
You can use my address too, but what anyone would want want with FC Twente v Ajax tickets is beyond me.

A dutch derby? All them jolly orange dutch fans and birds in Dublin, be the most colourful thing in Dublin bar the annual Paddys Day parade!

Christ dutch birds! I'm in any spare tickets let me know ASAP...

And what would you do with a few Dutch birds?

Bore them to death with random nonsensical factoids that you find on wiki?

Your wife must be saint to put up with you...God bless her!

Wouldn't be the first time I heard that in fairness  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersarsfields

Very flat tonight. Passing ok but no real penatration. Hoping JC might be able to get past a man or two and create something.

Wait for the calls for Sterling!!  ;)

(just a pity he's not on the bench!!)

johnneycool

Quote from: supersarsfields on February 17, 2011, 09:01:50 PM
Very flat tonight. Passing ok but no real penatration. Hoping JC might be able to get past a man or two and create something.

Wait for the calls for Sterling!!  ;)

(just a pity he's not on the bench!!)

Joe Cole was absolute horse manure last night. Can't see Kenny starting him for a while yet until his form picks up a bit.

supersarsfields

Yeah he's been poor most times I've seen him. More's the pity. I actually thought that if he got a bit of fitness he could be a big player for Liverpool. But reckon he'll move on in the summer.

Bingo

Postives from last night:
Joe Cole played after injury
Fringe players got a run out - Soto, Wilson, Ngog
Clean sheet and tie still in our favour.

Negatives from Last night:
Joe Cole is still playing rubbish
Toothless up front, Ngog seems to total lack confidence and belief that he had
No away goal.
Very little invention

Terrible game to watch, no life to it at all. Best to forget and get second game out of way. Bit of pressure with no away goal. Really need Stevie G back, if not it could be a long, tense night.

brokencrossbar1

The only real positives from last night were the clean sheet and young Wilson getting a run out.  He will be a good player and it is important that he gets game time.  It was a poor, lifeless game with no sense of anything.  The reality is that it was never going to be a classic as liverpool simply needed to keep a clean sheet and it would be deemed a good result.  Maybe Carroll might get some gametime in the return leg or the WH game to get him loosened up to be released on the Mancs!!!  Sicknote injured again :(

gawa316

Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2011, 04:38:08 PM
Its my understanding that you can't now apply with an ROI address. Not sure what they will class our brothers in NI as.

Be as well to get onto relatives/friends/enemies in the UK to apply on your behalf, I'm going to try that.

How do you apply Bingo?

Wouldn't mind applying myself but if anyone wants a nordie address give me a shout and I'll use the oul pairs' address

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on February 18, 2011, 07:24:03 PM
Its my understanding that you can't now apply with an ROI address. Not sure what they will class our brothers in NI as.

Be as well to get onto relatives/friends/enemies in the UK to apply on your behalf, I'm going to try that.

How do you apply Bingo?

Wouldn't mind applying myself but if anyone wants a nordie address give me a shout and I'll use the oul pairs' address

https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/default.aspx

Doesn't open til Monday

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on February 18, 2011, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 18, 2011, 07:24:03 PM

How do you apply Bingo?

https://ticketing.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/default.aspx

Doesn't open til Monday

Cheers but how does Bingo know you can't use a southern address?

Boycey

It says it somewhere on one of the pages, click on some of the links and you will find it.

King Kenny

How exactly does the ballot work?  Do you have to supply credit card details initially or pay if successful?

And for trolls,  I am hoping we will be there but not expecting.  I'd love to go to the game no matter who is involved.  Obviously it would be fantastic if the reds were there.

Boycey

Quote from: King Kenny on February 20, 2011, 08:26:21 PM
How exactly does the ballot work?  Do you have to supply credit card details initially or pay if successful?

And for trolls,  I am hoping we will be there but not expecting.  I'd love to go to the game no matter who is involved.  Obviously it would be fantastic if the reds were there.

They take your credit card details now and if you are successful the money will be whipped straight out of your account. Also there must be enough on your card to cover it as they won't contact you should payment be declined.

King Kenny

GalwayBayBoy

Kenny up at the Celtic v Rangers game today looking at the Celtic left-back Izaguirre apparently (who had a great game actually).

under the bar

QuoteKenny up at the Celtic v Rangers game today looking at the Celtic left-back Izaguirre apparently (who had a great game actually).

ManU scouts have been up several times to look at him as well.  Was unreal today, just like Evra.