The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 24, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2018, 09:30:58 AM
Well I've backed Liverpool, it's a win win situation, 6/4 to lift trophy £40 from my online account, if they win I'm up, and if they don't well I've built that £85 quid up from a fiver so losing £40 won't kill me!

Salah will murder Marcelo, he doesn't defend and it's alwats last ditch stuff! Ramos good at giving away free kicks and penalties also!

Madrid arrogance will mean they won't change their game, that suits Liverpool I'd imagine.. might hit the local for this, the three Liverpool mates will do my head in though!!

youre some spoofer  ;D saw ye on the Down thread saying words to the effect of "anything other than watch the champs league final"  ;D ;D now yer for the pub!!

Bit in bold  :)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Madrid arrogance will mean they won't change their game, that suits Liverpool I'd imagine.. might hit the local for this, the three Liverpool mates will do my head in though!!

Something tells me you'll hold your own!

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gawa316

Taken from another website

Sean opened his eyes yesterday for the first time. He's still on a ventilator but doing some breathing by himself. They hope to transfer him to Beaumont at some stage.
I was told this today by a friend who knows him through Dunboyne GAA.

Milltown Row2

The price of the game is changing, more money it seems going on Madrid
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on May 25, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Sean opened his eyes yesterday for the first time. He's still on a ventilator but doing some breathing by himself. They hope to transfer him to Beaumont at some stage.
Hope that's true. Fantastic news if it is.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Capt Pat

So with less than 24 hours to go it is prediction time.  I will go 4-3 to  Liverpool. I see a high scoring game with the key to it being whoever scores first.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 25, 2018, 09:54:24 PM
So with less than 24 hours to go it is prediction time.  I will go 4-3 to  Liverpool. I see a high scoring game with the key to it being whoever scores first.
Liverpool 3-2 win i will go with. Liverpool don't do things the easy way so something like a 3-0 half time lead and Real Madrid to score two late goals and then Ronaldo to miss a penalty deep into injury time.

Minder

Just think Madrid have too much, too many good players, too much experience, they always seem to find a way . Hope I'm wrong
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: gawa316 on May 25, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Great news.

gawa316

I have no idea what is going to happen. Could see us go 3 up and blow them out of the park and then throw that lead away just as quick. Could also see something like a 4 or 5-1 mauling if we don't perform.

Tony Baloney

I dunno lads, this is exciting but it's against Real Madrid so if they win I don't think I'd be massively disappointed. BUT I think this is doable, definitely winnable if all the Liverpool lads play to their capabilities. On paper there is no comparison between the players but it's a team performance that matters and I think it's on.

Milltown Row2

bennydorano

Do BT still have to show it free to air?

Boycey

Saw somewhere it's free on their YouTube channel I think