Stag do

Started by haveaharp, January 08, 2009, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

i have been to quite a few stags.
Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester were all excellant in england.
Abroad went to Riga Prague and Barca.
Barcelona is crap for a stag. Prague is great, Riga middlin.
Lived in Edinburgh a fantastic city, especially during festival in August, open all hours
At Home been to kilkenny, letterkenny, Galway, Carrick, Westport and Carlingford.
all fantastic spots,
Worst one was Definetly Barcelona, went to Nou Camp on sat night totally ruined the night everyone sobered up during game and were all bollaxed by time got back to city.

bigfrank

Anyone ever been to Leeds on a stag do??? headin there in a few months....

also seen you talkin about newcastle above..was there on a stag last feb...loved it...havent a bad word to say about it!!!

sammymaguire

Leeds would be grand, can be pretty rough so dont go nuts not in the same league as Liverpool or Newcastle though
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

bigfrank

You dont know the bunch im goin with sammy then lol....wouldnt be a fighter among them but my god they are nuts and up for anything...have never been to leeds or dont even know one person that has ever been.....its a weird choice in my eyes but could be good....might give ya pm nearer the time for a few places to go etc

AZOffaly

Anyone ever been to Nottingham? Heading their this weekend, and after the Forest v Cardiff match we might be stuck for something to do :D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 16, 2011, 07:37:17 PM
Anyone ever been to Nottingham? Heading their this weekend, and after the Forest v Cardiff match we might be stuck for something to do :D

Been there loads of times,was actually suppose to be going to this game as well but I have a Christening to go to.

Some good pubs and clubs around the city centre,we always end up in a niteclub called Reflex ,its wall to wall 80's cheese!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 16, 2011, 07:41:05 PM

Been there loads of times,was actually suppose to be going to this game as well but I have a Christening to go to.

Some good pubs and clubs around the city centre,we always end up in a niteclub called Reflex ,its wall to wall 80's cheese!

Cheers Laoislad. I'm mortified I spelt 'there' as 'their'. I'll have to hand in my grammer police card.

ross4life

Can't talk about Nottingham's nightlife without giving rock city a mention
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Croí na hÉireann

Hope you've got one of these and the VHI sorted

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

whitegoodman

Anybody been to Cardiff on a stag.  May be heading to it in June, heard its got one great streat in the town centre but other than that no nothing about it.

Anybody?

Up The Middle

Have been to Cardiff, i thought it was one of the best stags i was on, suppose it depends on the crowd you are with. The welsh are dead fiendly and the women love the Irish accent. It is all on one street, some great entertainment spots ;)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

whitegoodman

Thats what i was hoping to hear, good man.

Recommend any hotels??

bailestil

what would be a good bar to watch 6 nations in Sligo?
There for the Ireland Wales game on 11th.
Any recommendations on good bars to watch it, and any other general recommendations for a stag in Sligo?

HiMucker will be along shortly to enquire about strip clubs...

gawa316

Quote from: whitegoodman on February 24, 2011, 09:37:29 PM
Anybody been to Cardiff on a stag.  May be heading to it in June, heard its got one great streat in the town centre but other than that no nothing about it.

Anybody?

Had my stag in Cardiff, that's all I can remember!

gawa316

http://www.hooters.to/nottingham/  ;)