The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on December 15, 2009, 06:23:29 PM
This is the latest in a litany of instances whereby other Scottish clubs' managers, players, prominent officials have gone out of ntheir way to show their allegiances to the Huns. Can anyone think of anyone else involved with another Scottish Club showing support or allegiance for Celtic?

Scottish teams should steer clear of all of that Irish shite, it is laughable that the huns were in an Irish theme bar at the time of the loyalist rally/sing song.

Up t their necks in fenian blood yet again, sammyg et al will be so proud. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Apart from that surely the manager of Forfar etc could see his team draw the Huns in the Cup, so travelling across Europe as a Huns fan surely is not the best career move for him. It is akin to Lee Clark, after he had joined Sunderand, appearing at the FA Cup Final supporting his beloved Newcastle in te late 90s while wearing a disparaging t shirt, which brought a swift end to his Sunderland career.

I remember way back in the late 90s when Mc Coist and Durrant were playing for Kilmarnock but were caught on camera singing their hearts out at the Rangers end during an Old Firm game, leading to allegations that when Killie played Rangers these two might not have actually been giving 100%.

Archie Mitchell

Same when the Norn Iron fans were assaulted in an Irish bar in Slovakia. Makes you wonder.

Flicked over to the Rangers game earlier there, and thought I heard the words "Bobby Sands" being sung in a song by one set of the supporters. Not 100% though on that. What song would or could they be singing?

redhugh

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 15, 2009, 08:05:52 PM
Same when the Norn Iron fans were assaulted in an Irish bar in Slovakia. Makes you wonder.

Flicked over to the Rangers game earlier there, and thought I heard the words "Bobby Sands" being sung in a song by one set of the supporters. Not 100% though on that. What song would or could they be singing?

Their hilarious "could ye go a chicken supper Bobby Sands" probably. >:(

wallyman

Quote from: redhugh on December 15, 2009, 08:11:02 PM

think its a pastie supper!

the huns are on ss2 now, winning 1 nil

red hander

Assaulted my hole ... they removed a tricolour from the wall, the bar staff attempted to stop them, the bar staff were attacked and the bouncers weighed in to protect the bar staff, but the version we got was that two wee innocent huns from Fermanagh were beaten up for absolutely no reason

Myles Na G.

Quote from: red hander on December 15, 2009, 08:37:15 PM

Assaulted my hole ... they removed a tricolour from the wall, the bar staff attempted to stop them, the bar staff were attacked and the bouncers weighed in to protect the bar staff, but the version we got was that two wee innocent huns from Fermanagh were beaten up for absolutely no reason
Wouldn't matter what version you got. In such circumstances, bigots like you make your own story up to fit in with your prejudices.

Rossfan

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 15, 2009, 09:07:09 PM

Wouldn't matter what version you got. In such circumstances, bigots like you make your own story up to fit in with your prejudices.

Pot....kettle....black
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

wallyman

you seem at home on this thread malcolm na g

red hander

On to pollute another thread I see.  FYI, it came from an OWC supporter who was in the bar when the thing happened ... so run along to wootoon bassett where you can wave your wee union jack to your heart's content

Myles Na G.

Quote from: wallyman on December 15, 2009, 09:14:28 PM

Newbies, eh?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: red hander on December 15, 2009, 09:19:23 PM

On to pollute another thread I see.  FYI, it came from an OWC supporter who was in the bar when the thing happened ... so run along to wootoon bassett where you can wave your wee union jack to your heart's content
Course it did.  :D

wallyman

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 15, 2009, 09:22:20 PM
Quote from: wallyman on December 15, 2009, 09:14:28 PM

Newbies, eh?

Your problem is what malcolm?

saffron sam2

Quote from: wallyman on December 15, 2009, 08:17:36 PM
Quote from: redhugh on December 15, 2009, 08:11:02 PM

think its a pastie supper!

the huns are on ss2 now, winning 1 nil

Er, no they're not. I'm here on my own.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

stew

Are you a bigot myles?

I would say that I would have to take the word of the bar staff over a bunch of knackers from the bogs of the black north and Glasgow, with them full of drink and all.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.