Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Lawnseed (sorry dickhead!!) not that you know much about midulster but the majority of work in this area depended on the building trade, hence why in recent years my friends have been gradually pushed out work, there is nothing else, it takes time to be retrained in anything, they have all worked away, Belfast, down south etc, they can only work so far as most have families. Hope the situation doesnt befall you or you wont take the piss so easy

theticklemister

Tis a big year for mcguinness this year lads. Dont get on his case on the first day of his acceptance UK city of culture award  ;D :D :P the huge party in the Bog is in full swing...................

Sweet low, sweet chariot...................

omagh_gael

Quote from: theticklemister on January 01, 2013, 02:40:32 AM
Tis a big year for mcguinness this year lads. Dont get on his case on the first day of his acceptance UK city of culture award  ;D :D :P the huge party in the Bog is in full swing...................

Sweet low, sweet chariot...................

Oops ;)

Rossfan

Quote from: theticklemister on December 31, 2012, 10:57:00 PM
Je lads he could of been treble jobbing if he got elected down south  ;D ;D ;D.

Who would of thought a man getting elected in two different juristrictions on one island for three jobs.

Take 4 penalty points and undertake a basic English course. :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

theticklemister

Quote from: Rossfan on January 01, 2013, 10:19:39 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on December 31, 2012, 10:57:00 PM
Je lads he could of been treble jobbing if he got elected down south  ;D ;D ;D.

Who would of thought a man getting elected in two different juristrictions on one island for three jobs.

Take 4 penalty points and undertake a basic English course. :'(

f**k it. I reckon for the new year the gaa boarders should ignore the 'of' and 'have' words rule and they should be treated equally.

Mind ye I have a qts English test coming up to become a qualified teacher so maybe ye were all correct to pull me on my pelslgin

lawnseed

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 01, 2013, 12:41:06 AM
Lawnseed (sorry d**khead!!) not that you know much about midulster but the majority of work in this area depended on the building trade, hence why in recent years my friends have been gradually pushed out work, there is nothing else, it takes time to be retrained in anything, they have all worked away, Belfast, down south etc, they can only work so far as most have families. Hope the situation doesnt befall you or you wont take the piss so easy

"there is nothing else...?" sounds to me like you are a little depressed you should mention this to your doctor. but the man your slagging off has brought thousand of jobs to the six counties (and peter robinson helped as well) i suggest you do a welding course asap. i've a friend earning $300 a day in canada he spends more time at home than me. i can tell you that i have a young family, a mortgage and loans and should i find myself in your position i wouldnt be in this place a week
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

the home of capitalism follows sinn fein fiancial policy.. its been a long running theme in irish politics propagated by 'fine fail' and fed on by the media that sinn fein couldnt handle the economy of this country. now in the US barrack obama has managed to get support in both the seats of power for a policy that is taken straight from the sinn fein statement of policy. taxing those who can afford it makes alot more sense than screwing the poor. well done president obama
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Hardy

The Skibbereen Eagle couldn't hold a candle to Lawnseed.

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 02, 2013, 08:37:10 AM
the home of capitalism follows sinn fein fiancial policy.. its been a long running theme in irish politics propagated by 'fine fail' and fed on by the media that sinn fein couldnt handle the economy of this country. now in the US barrack obama has managed to get support in both the seats of power for a policy that is taken straight from the sinn fein statement of policy. taxing those who can afford it makes alot more sense than screwing the poor. well done president obama

Sinn Féin will cuts taxes for all earners earning less than $450,000 per annum?
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

Quote from: Gaffer on January 01, 2013, 12:20:34 AM
Probably get a knighthood for his service to the British Crown.
Not quite - well not yet - just the title of Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead so far.

Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness has been given an English aristocratic title following his formal resignation as member of the UK parliament.

He has been appointed Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead by the chancellor, George Osborne.

Nally Stand

Quote from: orangeman on January 02, 2013, 06:16:34 PM
Not quite - well not yet - just the title of Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead so far.

Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness has been given an English aristocratic title following his formal resignation as member of the UK parliament.

He has been appointed Steward and Bailiff of the Manor of Northstead by the chancellor, George Osborne.

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 02, 2013, 08:12:31 PM
Quote from: orangeman on January 02, 2013, 06:16:34 PM

The move is a formality and either it or a similar title - the office of the Crown Steward and Bailiff of the Chiltern Hundreds - is conferred on resigning MPs, whether or not they accept it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Marty will have to get Aengus OSnodaigh to knock up a lock more headed paper now he is removing "MP".

Maguire01

I didn't realise he was friends with George Osborne.