The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: J70 on January 08, 2021, 07:03:21 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 08, 2021, 06:42:43 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 08, 2021, 05:53:28 PM
Predicted line up : kelleher Neco Williams VDB milner Thiago ox Jones taki orgi shaq

Well that was bullshit...

Kelleher, N. Williams, R. Williams, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Minamino, Salah.

Subs: Alisson, Thiago, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi, Shaqiri, Robertson, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Way stronger than expected. Five first choice regulars in there. Maybe he feels they need a confidence boost ahead of the United game.

They better win now!

Has to be for confidence...I hope it doesn't come back to bite him!

Who remembers Havant & Waterlooville?!

TabClear

Quote from: gawa316 on January 08, 2021, 07:18:15 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 08, 2021, 07:03:21 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 08, 2021, 06:42:43 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on January 08, 2021, 05:53:28 PM
Predicted line up : kelleher Neco Williams VDB milner Thiago ox Jones taki orgi shaq

Well that was bullshit...

Kelleher, N. Williams, R. Williams, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Jones, Mane, Minamino, Salah.

Subs: Alisson, Thiago, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Origi, Shaqiri, Robertson, Phillips, Alexander-Arnold.

Way stronger than expected. Five first choice regulars in there. Maybe he feels they need a confidence boost ahead of the United game.

They better win now!

Has to be for confidence...I hope it doesn't come back to bite him!

Who remembers Havant & Waterlooville?!

Lucas's finest moment!  :D

An Watcher

Sometimes fellas need game time or maybe a bit more game time in a proper match. They could also have been trying out things. It may be a meaningless match but it doesn't mean don't play your big players

Hound

The pace of United's attack means I think we can't afford to play either of the reserve centre halves v the mancs. So it'll be Hendo and Fab for me.
Albeit that means Harry Maguire is bound to be very dangerous from set pieces.

Two assists from Shaq, so I'd be delighted to see him get the nod in midfield alongside Thiago and Gini.

TabClear

Quote from: An Watcher on January 09, 2021, 08:27:35 AM
Sometimes fellas need game time or maybe a bit more game time in a proper match. They could also have been trying out things. It may be a meaningless match but it doesn't mean don't play your big players

I would agree with that but Fab has played every match lately. If he goes down we are in serious trouble.

Funny game last night. Villa did well but it did show that no matter how good you are, physically there is a step change from 17-18 to 20. Good to have Thiago back, he does look to have that different class in seeing passes. We probably have not had that since Couthino left. You wonder how many of those 1-1 draws would have been wins had he played?

Still concerned about the high line we play looking at the United game. Thats two goals (Son and last night) that have been identical. Our CHs ae not quick enough to recover and I would worry about Martial/Rashford/James pace, especially with Bruno's ability to pick a pass.

brokencrossbar1

About the high line I wouldn't be surprised to see Allison playing on the edge of the penalty box and sweeping. He has been doing that more and more recently.

If Matip is fit he plays with Fab, if not I d say Hendo plays CB. I'd imagine Shaq is better for the last 30 minutes at the minute. Come in and open the defence so I'd say the front 3 start, Thiago, Gini and 1 other, probably Jones if Hendo is in the back line

J70

Young Williams will not make it under Klopp's high line system. He looks very good all around, but he is far too slow.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: laoislad on January 11, 2021, 07:19:14 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2021, 07:15:57 PM
United in the cup
Which one?

FA

Playing each other at Anfield in the league next week, then OT in the cup the following weekend

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Minder

Quote from: J70 on January 11, 2021, 07:25:06 PM
Will Klopp send out the kids at OT?

Would say so, he has absolutely no time for the FA Cup
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

J70