Tyrone Club Football 2013

Started by Legoman5, March 04, 2013, 08:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beard

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 23, 2013, 07:40:25 PM
Quote from: The Beard on April 23, 2013, 05:54:54 PM
Kyle coney is probably one of the most under rated players in county imo.

Aye but you would say that Kyle.

Kyle coney I most certainly are not. Just happen to think he's a very very good player and a step above most of the young lads that are around at the minute. A lot of people may disagree but that's what the boards for.....

Nally Stand

Quote from: The Beard on April 24, 2013, 05:58:31 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 23, 2013, 07:40:25 PM
Quote from: The Beard on April 23, 2013, 05:54:54 PM
Kyle coney is probably one of the most under rated players in county imo.

Kyle coney I most certainly are not. Just happen to think he's a very very good player and a step above most of the young lads that are around at the minute. A lot of people may disagree but that's what the boards for.....

Only codding you!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Norf Tyrone

If two teams finish level at the end of the group stages of the youth leagues, how are they separated. Is it head to head or scoring difference?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

i think its head to head norf (going by prevous years anyway).
i think owen roes would finish 2nd in the minor 1b section due to beating cappagh in the head to head.
theres a strong chance we could be away to you in the league 1/4 finals btw.
i've worked it out that we would have to beat donaghmore at home and pomeroy away in the final 2 games
to avoid finishing 3rd (as ardboe will likely win their final 2 games).
if we were fortunate enough to win those 2 games we would finish top.
whoever finishes top in our section would have a home game against kildress i think.
personally i think pomeroy will finish 1st, ardboe 2nd, us 3rd and coalisland 4th.

God14

Did Coney make an appearance at all for the boe last weekend? Good to see him on the subs for Sunday.
If everyone was fully fit & available id definitely find a spot for Coney in my first 15.

everymanaman

Quote from: God14 on April 26, 2013, 10:43:03 AM
Did Coney make an appearance at all for the boe last weekend? Good to see him on the subs for Sunday.
If everyone was fully fit & available id definitely find a spot for Coney in my first 15.
Never featured- don't think he was on bench either

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: clarshack on April 26, 2013, 10:00:41 AM
i think its head to head norf (going by prevous years anyway).
i think owen roes would finish 2nd in the minor 1b section due to beating cappagh in the head to head.
theres a strong chance we could be away to you in the league 1/4 finals btw.
i've worked it out that we would have to beat donaghmore at home and pomeroy away in the final 2 games
to avoid finishing 3rd (as ardboe will likely win their final 2 games).
if we were fortunate enough to win those 2 games we would finish top.
whoever finishes top in our section would have a home game against kildress i think.
personally i think pomeroy will finish 1st, ardboe 2nd, us 3rd and coalisland 4th.

Just seen your reply there Clar!

Thanks
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

StGallsGAA

QuoteKyle coney is probably one of the most under rated players in county imo.

Kyle coney I most certainly are not. Just happen to think he's a very very good player .....

OK then are you his GF?  You've a weird profile name in that case....