The Official Harp Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we really need 4 Armagh Harps Threads?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
14 (58.3%)
Don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

umgolaarmagh

Spirit of 98, leave the Ballycrummy 5 out of it.

I had nothing to do with Rufus my good friends handle hijacking :)

Lecale2

Colonel Cool

When's the AGM Rufus? You standing for committee again?
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

charlie stubbs

what happened your big midfielder mckenna saw him playfew under 21 games a few years ago seemed good prospect

blueskinn

blueskinn

how did the agm go last night i had to work late. any new commitee memebers whats the plans for next year?

Spiritof98

BLueskin this is the Harp thread, started as a wind up ther is however a HARPS thread
I'll go back if Marsdens back

blueskinn

i know but cudnt be arsed scrolling for it and every1 else seems to be using it

intoDwest

Lads,

Do any of ye know Don and Eileen (rodgers i think) their son played in goal (sub) for the armagh u21 a few yrears ago!!!

if so say happy christmass from me, they would probably figure it out!!!

bennydorano

Richards.  I've heard them going on about their hols in Mayo every year all right, are you anything to do with the B&B/Lodge place they stay?

SouthArmaghBandit

Will there be a kids christmas party this year? Does anybody know?

intoDwest

I am, sound man is Don............football al day every day, he has been too a good few local underage games in his day. really nice man, a lot of the locals down here have a lot of time for him!!

Sky Blue

How many feckin Armagh Harps threads do we need. The club must think this is their private web site. No other club posters behave like this. They are letting their club down. I wish they would either catch themselves on or f**k away off to their own site.

Bacon

Agree. Ban them all if they don't behave.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009