The Official Harp Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we really need 4 Armagh Harps Threads?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
14 (58.3%)
Don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Rufus T Firefly

Post everything about Harp here. I'll be checking out the Harp in the club tonight and I'll have a long boring report up first thing in the morning.
Breaking News - There's a special Harp promotion in the Bank in Newry tonight. 9.00 -10.00. Buy one get one free. And there will be nice girls giving out the Harp and putting it about abit  :)

Rufus T Firefly

Are there no other Harp men on here?

maddog

Not a harp man Rufus, tis a bit gassy and leaves you an awful drewth in the morning. The black stuff in the club is your only man. ;)

turk

Lads, the harp used to be lovely up until they scrapped the celebration brew down here. I was in rome once and had a pint (and three more) of harp and it was delicious likle nectar!! came back home and had one and nearly spat it all over the bar - where did it all go wrong??

Blacksheep

I used to love the Harp in the Free State years ago but more recently it tastes like piss.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Rufus T Firefly

Youse have got a bit of a point there. Used to be great, now piss poor. A bit like Down really  ;D

maddog

Hang on a minute, has someone hijacked rufus' handle? Simple test to find out. Rufus - what was the venue all those years ago on christmas eve, when pints were a quid a go? ;)

Spiritof98

Your right Maddog, go to the Non-gaa section and voice your support for the bring back rufus campaign
I'll go back if Marsdens back

el_cuervo_fc

I have to admit i was slightly perturbed at the comments of the alleged rufus.  obviously an imposter.  thought the childish posts were a bit much

Uladh

Lads, i've been thinking all day that this wasn't the real rufus' style...

Spiritof98

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on November 10, 2006, 04:42:25 PM
I have to admit i was slightly perturbed at the comments of the alleged rufus.  obviously an imposter.  thought the childish posts were a bit much

Your hint of sarcasm points to a premeditated takeover of rufus by the Ballycrummy 5.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Guillem2

I hear there's a change of management on the way. A "BIG" name coming in? What do you think? Is it the way to go? There must be some money about the club.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Flat Hedgehog

How do you post photographs or pictures on the new Board?
Knowledge only brings fear.

Blacksheep

Quote from: Guillem2 on November 11, 2006, 01:03:49 PM
I hear there's a change of management on the way. A "BIG" name coming in? What do you think? Is it the way to go? There must be some money about the club.
BIG name? Joe taking over Armagh Harps? Hardly likely. Who is the BIG name?
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!