Fawning over Mayo

Started by TheGreatest, July 03, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duine Eile

Quote from: dublin7 on July 06, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: Crete Boom on July 06, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on July 06, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Sorry lads but this thread is about Mayo. Deflections to other teams is a poor contribution to the thread.

But he did that and they did this.

See Galway Mayo game this year as example.

Okay give me ten specific examples from this game of how Mayo are the dirtiest team ever, got a free ride from the referees, got favourable media treatment and how they were so much more the cynical team (more than any other team) in this game!

Specific: adjective, clearly definied of indentified.

I think this thread might be more about how you see Mayo than mayo itself but that is just my opinion not necessarliy a fact!! ;)

If you think I'm going looking for 10 times CO Celbowed playerys , well lifes too short.  Offf the top of my head..

Against Dublin in the All Ireland semi final when he took out Rory O'Carroll
League game in croker he elbowed Philip McMahon and should have been sent off. 
Last year in the first game against Roscommon he should have got a red card

That's 3 times he should have been sent off for the same offence and doesn't include the red he did get against Galway

Not defending Cillian O'Connor in any way, shape or form but it was Diarmuid that was sent off for elbowing Conroy against Galway.

Gael85

Quote from: Duine Eile on July 06, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on July 06, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: Crete Boom on July 06, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: TheGreatest on July 06, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Sorry lads but this thread is about Mayo. Deflections to other teams is a poor contribution to the thread.

But he did that and they did this.

See Galway Mayo game this year as example.

Okay give me ten specific examples from this game of how Mayo are the dirtiest team ever, got a free ride from the referees, got favourable media treatment and how they were so much more the cynical team (more than any other team) in this game!

Specific: adjective, clearly definied of indentified.

I think this thread might be more about how you see Mayo than mayo itself but that is just my opinion not necessarliy a fact!! ;)

If you think I'm going looking for 10 times CO Celbowed playerys , well lifes too short.  Offf the top of my head..

Against Dublin in the All Ireland semi final when he took out Rory O'Carroll
League game in croker he elbowed Philip McMahon and should have been sent off. 
Last year in the first game against Roscommon he should have got a red card

That's 3 times he should have been sent off for the same offence and doesn't include the red he did get against Galway

Not defending Cillian O'Connor in any way, shape or form but it was Diarmuid that was sent off for elbowing Conroy against Galway.

I think was referring to league game earlier in year.

Duine Eile

Oh fair enough, carry on!