Brian McGuigans Bad Luck

Started by Quarterback, May 14, 2007, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarterback

Tyrone Playmaker Brian Mc Guigan's injury woes continue with news filtering through that he suffered another bad injury during a club reserve game.  It is believed that after a hefty tackle, mc guigan emerged with facial wounds and seemed badly shaken.  He was kept over night in hospital and it is believed that he may require eye surgery following the injury.  This comes as a serious blow to the red hands as without his footballing genius, tyrone may not be the force they once were.  Indeed our thoughts lie with Brian, his friends and family.  We wish him a speedy recovery. 

mannix

What are the bets he will recover miraculously for the game?

Try the other one cause theres bells on it.

realredhandfan

I seriously dont think there was a chance of him playing anyway from reserve football to intercounty in a week. .wise up and stop making a show of yourself. 

loughshore lad

Quote from: mannix on May 14, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

He has a genuine eye injury you p***k and spent last night in hospital. I was at the game and he was in a very distressed state coming off the pitch as he couldnt see out of his left eye.

orangeman

Brian has a very very serious eye injury - coming off the field he couldn't see anything - as of this morning he has little vision - he has 8 external stitches - he has damage to the retina. lens, iris etc - so he is in great distress at the minute and I do take great exception to people making little of his injury -

snappiered

Quote from: mannix on May 14, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Get this asshole of the board please. Come on all followers of football unite aganist this tube. Hope Brian is ok.

Hank Everlast

Mannix your a tit.... feck an injury lak that wud scare the crap out of ye, im sure brian was in some distress.

BallyhaiseMan

Christ its sad to hear such a great footballer having such  a horrible time with injuries,hes a player id pay the admission for just to watch alone.
i wish him all the best and a speedy recovery

Drumanee 1

tyroneboi

have heard rumours this morning that he could be out for the season - if true thats tyrones chances of winning the thing are gone in my opinion.

shitzroy

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BallyhaiseMan

when did serious eye injuries become funny shitzroy?   ::)

Bensars

Quote from: shitzroy on May 14, 2007, 01:40:20 PM

Quote from: shitzroy on May 04, 2007, 08:29:37 PM
William Irwin is my nextdoor neighbour, he told me about it the other day, he was fairly adamant that it actually could happen apparently there is even some agreement about it in the ulster council too, because it would mean more funding from the government and stuff, which would mean more free diknners and trips abroad.

That would make you an Armagh man then.   I think most decent gaels ( Including decent Armagh gaels) would have sympathy for Brian Mc Guigan given his misfortune with injury .

As for you shitzroy, obviously another example of  someone who missed the abortion bucket !!

tyroneboi

Quote from: Bensars on May 14, 2007, 01:57:11 PM
As for you shitzroy, obviously another example of  someone who missed the abortion bucket !!

Now that is funny!!

snappiered

Quote from: shitzroy on May 14, 2007, 01:40:20 PM
Get this tube outa here. What a p***k. Ur like an English soccer thug.