Tiernan MCCann

Started by Dinny Breen, August 07, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Spoke well in that podcast. Seems a decent lad!

tonto1888

Agreed. Has really knuckled down since that incident. Fair play to him

macdanger2

Quote from: Taylor on August 07, 2017, 01:49:32 PM
Shoe in for an all star.

Would rate him up there and maybe even above Lee Keegan from a half back perspective

Seriously competitive line for all stars - Keegan, mccaffrey and him just to start with

Fear ón Srath Bán

Am I the only one feeling slightly nauseous with all this love in our general direction? ;)

Sláinte nonetheless Dinny, he has certainly redeemed himself.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tonto1888

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 07, 2017, 07:13:56 PM
Am I the only one feeling slightly nauseous with all this love in our general direction? ;)

Don't mistake admiration for a player redeeming himself for a Tyrone love in. I still hope Dublin bate ye out the gate on the 27th

omaghjoe

Great footballer, always thought he had it from his first appearances as long as he let the shootin to others but he has come on a long way on that as well this year. In fact his reverse drop shot for the goal against donegal was a work of art.

Great attitude too always keeps the head and keeps going to the end, a good example was on Saturday when he was rippin at O'Neill for putting the pass behind him to put him through on goal.

Hardy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 07, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

Hello lads.

lenny

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 08, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
Great footballer, always thought he had it from his first appearances as long as he let the shootin to others but he has come on a long way on that as well this year. In fact his reverse drop shot for the goal against donegal was a work of art.

Great attitude too always keeps the head and keeps going to the end, a good example was on Saturday when he was rippin at O'Neill for putting the pass behind him to put him through on goal.

He has a long way to go to be forgiven for that shameful and disgusting dive. He does seem to have gotten his head down and focused on the football which is to his credit.

BennyHarp

Quote from: lenny on August 08, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

He has a long way to go to be forgiven for that shameful and disgusting dive. He does seem to have gotten his head down and focused on the football which is to his credit.

By whom?
That was never a square ball!!

Dire Ear

wherefromreferee?

I think today marks the 2 year anniversary of #hairgate.
In your Endo!

lenny

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 08, 2017, 10:33:31 AM

By whom?

All gaa followers who aren't from Tyrone. The Tyrone fans couldn't see that he had done anything wrong especially since Hughes got red carded.

Taylor

Quote from: lenny on August 08, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

By whom?

All gaa followers who aren't from Tyrone. The Tyrone fans couldn't see that he had done anything wrong especially since Hughes got red carded.

The lad made a mistake - he took it on the chin so lets move on from that.

One of the best half backs in the country. If we get past the Dubs (and it is a massive IF) then i feel not only will he get an All Star but he will be pushing for POTY if he continues playing the way he is

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Taylor on August 08, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

By whom?

The lad made a mistake - he took it on the chin so lets move on from that.

One of the best half backs in the country. If we get past the Dubs (and it is a massive IF) then i feel not only will he get an All Star but he will be pushing for POTY if he continues playing the way he is

Don't worry about Lenny.

He's still pretending Enda Lynn never dived a couple of years back.

WT4E

By whom?

Who makes this sh1t up? I seem to remember anyone I knew within Tyrone GAA saying he was wrong!!! He's knuckled down and sounded embarrassed about it in the last interview and was very honest in his assessment i.e. he basically said that unfortunately that's what he's going to be remembered for.

But as I see it if he keeps performing to this standard and throws in an All Star and possibly an AI in the future he can certainly add to a more positive legacy. The lad definitely deserves a break.

Tell me Lenny have you ever done anything wrong in your life and if so has there been people following you about in your day to day life saying you should still be ashamed of yourself?