Author Topic: County team x always has at least 1 player with the surname y  (Read 2111 times)

snoopdog

• View Profile
Re: County team x always has at least 1 player with the surname y
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 04:31:22 PM »
Down - McCartan

Down hurling  Sands Coulter mcGratten

AZOffaly

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2017, 11:55:07 AM »
Tipperary - Lukey, The Bear, Connolly Conneran Conron (I got it right I think) and What The Hell Is His Name Atall.

Brilliant. Eddie Moroney is some supporter still though. He gets a lot of lampooning, but whatever bit of money he got from that video he gave to Aherlow GAA. One of the decent ones.

Hardy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2017, 02:01:28 PM »
Tipperary - Lukey, The Bear, Connolly Conneran Conron (I got it right I think) and What The Hell Is His Name Atall.

Brilliant. Eddie Moroney is some supporter still though. He gets a lot of lampooning, but whatever bit of money he got from that video he gave to Aherlow GAA. One of the decent ones.

You could never doubt his passion as a supporter. I didn't know about his generous gesture, though. Fair play to him.
I studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through - L.Cohen

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2017, 04:30:16 PM »

You could never doubt his passion as a supporter. I didn't know about his generous gesture, though. Fair play to him.
I wonder what happened to Lukey and de Bear . there might be a Bear Og playing for Aherlow these days
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"

Itchy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2017, 06:27:54 PM »
Good thread - I would have thought that Cavan was the obvious one!! Has there ever been a Cavan team without a Brady on it?

Cavan is the obvious one OK, but Brady is not the most obvious Cavan name.

Can't remember a time there was no Reilly or O Reilly on a Cavan team. Brady also features a lot too. 1 Reilly and 2 Brady's on the minor team at the weekend.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
Good thread - I would have thought that Cavan was the obvious one!! Has there ever been a Cavan team without a Brady on it?

Cavan is the obvious one OK, but Brady is not the most obvious Cavan name.

Can't remember a time there was no Reilly or O Reilly on a Cavan team. Brady also features a lot too. 1 Reilly and 2 Brady's on the minor team at the weekend.
They do football teams and cars via Bradys of arva
"you can try and intimidate us, but f**k youse, we're going to win an All-Ireland anyway"