Sean Cavanagh Retires.

Started by mrhardyannual, August 27, 2017, 09:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Talent wise was he the best?? Probably not but he's in that bracket and then when you factor in his longevity, Allstars, Leadership, titles won he's definitely for me the best footballer Tyrone has had. Maybe he was helped by the fact he played when Tyrone had their best ever teams but that's not his fault. One of the best players of all time to be fair to him.

It's a pity he had to dive all the time.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: screenexile on August 31, 2017, 11:11:05 AM
Talent wise was he the best?? Probably not but he's in that bracket and then when you factor in his longevity, Allstars, Leadership, titles won he's definitely for me the best footballer Tyrone has had. Maybe he was helped by the fact he played when Tyrone had their best ever teams but that's not his fault. One of the best players of all time to be fair to him.

Did he really dive that much? I've had him more as someone who feigned injury than a diver!

screenexile

You're probably right I'm just equating them as the same!

tbrick18

Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 31, 2017, 11:12:42 AM
Quote from: screenexile on August 31, 2017, 11:11:05 AM

Did he really dive that much? I've had him more as someone who feigned injury than a diver!

He did do a fair bit of diving and feigning injury.
But worst of all, I've never seen a grown man do so much crying and blubbering on a pitch. Poor wee Sean.

Where's omagh_gael when you need him to watch for the trolling?????
:P :P :P :P :P :P

Walter Cronc

I'm outta here before the cavalry arrive. You Screen men can deal with them now your gona win the Derry Champ ;)