2017 GAA Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, October 01, 2016, 01:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 27, 2017, 05:30:14 PM
I was put in one of the worst spots last year for the All Ireland final replay. Section 301 Row VV. Not as bad this time out thankfully.

I should hope so! Jez it's only a All Ireland Quarter final! Anyway you'll be able to pick better seats for to view the Mayo/Ros game when all the Galway and Kerry crowd head off after their game is over!

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on July 27, 2017, 07:05:57 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 27, 2017, 05:30:14 PM
I was put in one of the worst spots last year for the All Ireland final replay. Section 301 Row VV. Not as bad this time out thankfully.

I should hope so! Jez it's only a All Ireland Quarter final! Anyway you'll be able to pick better seats for to view the Mayo/Ros game when all the Galway and Kerry crowd head off after their game is over!

I'd say the Galways will hang around to see their two favourite teams play.

RedHand88

Was reading that the tickets for the final aren't necessarily in the traditional season ticket seats. Where have you Mayo wans been placed for finals? Btw this is all theoretical and in no way a belief that we are already in the final of course! ::)
Just think it's a bit of a kick in the stones if for the final you get shafted.

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 11, 2017, 01:00:16 PM
Was reading that the tickets for the final aren't necessarily in the traditional season ticket seats. Where have you Mayo wans been placed for finals? Btw this is all theoretical and in no way a belief that we are already in the final of course! ::)

I think weve been more less where we should be
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

RedHand88

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 11, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

I think weve been more less where we should be

Grand thanks!

From the Bunker

The good news is that if ye beat the Dubs and Kerry beat Mayo there will be a plethora of Season tickets seats available that would be taken up by Dublin and Mayo who have the Largest amount. Last year I got 309 for the final and 301 for the replayed final right under the hill. Enjoyed the tirade of abuse that was dished down to us from the Boys in Blue up high. God did that bunch not like us and let us know rightly after the final whistle. They were more interested in abusing leaving Mayo fans than enjoying their moment of glory with the team or maybe that was what they considered their moment of glory?

RedHand88

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 11, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

The good news is that if ye beat the Dubs and Kerry beat Mayo there will be a plethora of Season tickets seats available that would be taken up by Dublin and Mayo who have the Largest amount. Last year I got 309 for the final and 301 for the replayed final right under the hill. Enjoyed the tirade of abuse that was dished down to us from the Boys in Blue up high. God did that bunch not like us and let us know rightly after the final whistle. They were more interested in abusing leaving Mayo fans than enjoying their moment of glory with the team or maybe that was what they considered their moment of glory?

I was gutted for ye watching it at home. Cant even imagine what it was like with them beside you.  :-X
On another note, the tyrone v dublin ones were to be allocated by 1pm but still no sign, is this standard? Ive never been on to print them right away when theyre allocated so dont know.

mayo.mick

All the finals since I got the season ticket in 09, I'v been in 304/305/307/308 for Mayo finals
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

RedHand88

Quote from: mayo.mick on August 11, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

All the finals since I got the season ticket in 09, I'v been in 304/305/307/308 for Mayo finals

I would take that for any game to be honest. Good to know. Was afraid it was upper tier in the corner or something.

macdanger2

I was on the hill and got no abuse whatsoever from the Dubs as we were leaving, a couple of "hard luck" handshakes was all

From the Bunker

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 11, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

I was on the hill and got no abuse whatsoever from the Dubs as we were leaving, a couple of "hard luck" handshakes was all

Ah, not trying to paint (although it probably sounds like it) all Dubs as described above. There just was a bunch spitting vitriolic abuse down on us as we left our seats. Was in the Nally stand in 2013 and I found the dubs there spot on! 

From the Bunker

Mayo Season ticket Holders got their AI Final tickets today! From people I have been talking to there has been a mixture of some great tickets to ordinary to the obscure! One of my mates got a ticket for section 405. Did not know a section existed? Got 308 myself!

mayo.mick

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 08, 2017, 12:44:19 PM
Mayo Season ticket Holders got their AI Final tickets today! From people I have been talking to there has been a mixture of some great tickets to ordinary to the obscure! One of my mates got a ticket for section 405. Did not know a section existed? Got 308 myself!

The 400's are back behind the 300 sections, up where the concourse runs around the back of the stand. We're in 307 A.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Orchard park

405 is the wheelchair section behind 305, obviously central but youd be hoping for a handpassing game as the concrete ceiling is low over you