China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnnycool on November 24, 2021, 02:30:43 PM
"HSE's Paul Reid: "If you take the adult population, only about 7% haven't got two vaccines. That's a
highly disproportionate number of people we have in hospital -
for 7% of the adult population to represent close to 55% of our ICU capacity"
"

If those figures are true then it tells you that vaccines are working but I think there's a general understanding that top ups and annual vaccines will become a regular occurrence..
LOL so 45% of the people in ICU are vaccinated and you tell us vaccines are working etc.

lenny

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 24, 2021, 09:47:35 PM
"HSE's Paul Reid: "If you take the adult population, only about 7% haven't got two vaccines. That's a
"

If those figures are true then it tells you that vaccines are working but I think there's a general understanding that top ups and annual vaccines will become a regular occurrence..
LOL so 45% of the people in ICU are vaccinated and you tell us vaccines are working etc.

There are very, very few, almost zero older people or people with other health problems who are unvaccinated. That means the 7% of people who're unvaccinated are young, so called healthy people. And yet out of that small number of people they still make up a sizeable majority of the icu patients. And you still think the vaccines aren't working? You're just not that bright are you?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: thebigfella on November 24, 2021, 09:49:02 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on November 24, 2021, 09:37:25 PM
Japan miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1GF0H9V_1g

Ah yes, nurse John phd.

some of the comments from Japanese people are interesting
.. does he provide proof it is actually being used..I cannot watch anymore of him putting ticks on a page

thebigfella

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 24, 2021, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on November 24, 2021, 09:49:02 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on November 24, 2021, 09:37:25 PM
Japan miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1GF0H9V_1g

Ah yes, nurse John phd.

some of the comments from Japanese people are interesting
.. does he provide proof it is actually being used..I cannot watch anymore of him putting ticks on a page

The disclaimer on his YouTube account should tell you everything on whether he needs proof. John's income from YouTube is fairly significant but in fairness he wouldn't have an agenda unlike MSM.

Mike Tyson

"

Theoretical example. Population of 100, ICU capacity of 10.

Using the above figures, 93 people double vaccinated, 7 not.

Even go with a 50/50 split on representation in ICU. ICU contains 5 unvaccinated & 5 vaccinated.

That's 71% (5/7) of the unvaccinated in ICU & 5% (5/93) of vaccinated in ICU.

Vaccines clearly working.

RedHand88

"

When the vaccinated 93% make up just 45% of ICU, yes, they are working. If they didn't they would make up 93% of ICU.

It's that simple.

Tony Baloney

I thought the "etc." at the end was a giveaway that it was a joke.  ::) Must try harder.

RedHand88

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 24, 2021, 11:10:40 PM
I thought the "etc." at the end was a giveaway that it was a joke.  ::) Must try harder.

Theres that many crazy takes now its hard to distinguish sarcasm from seriousness!  ;D

lenny

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 24, 2021, 11:07:48 PM
"

When the vaccinated 93% make up just 45% of ICU, yes, they are working. If they didn't they would make up 93% of ICU.

It's that simple.

It's not even that simple. Because the vaccinated also include all the older people and anyone with underlying health issues they should make up the majority in ICU if the vaccines weren't working. The 55% unvaccinated in ICU are from a completely different section, age wise, of the population than the 45% vaccinated.

imtommygunn

At the very least one on here says they are, and I put this word in bold, definitely not working :(

Mike Tyson

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 24, 2021, 11:31:21 PM

Theres that many crazy takes now its hard to distinguish sarcasm from seriousness!  ;D

Yep, hard to distinguish these days!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Mike Tyson on November 25, 2021, 08:59:18 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 24, 2021, 11:31:21 PM

Yep, hard to distinguish these days!
Yes there are a lot of self-appointed experts out there. With the shortage of doctors and consultants out there I'm surprised they haven't applied to fill the gaps. All their own research must count for something!

NAG1

Getting fed up to the back teeth on here and other social media outlets of this debate.

You can have an opinion about absolutely anything that is a basic right, but you know what they say about opinions.

This anti-fact shit started with Trump, just basically making stuff up for idiots to believe.

If you do not have a medical background, or are an expert on vaccines or pandemics, then shut the F**k up, posting and re-posting articles with no understanding of them, their origin or their authenticity is helping no one.