Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeletor

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on June 06, 2023, 02:49:31 PM
Has anyone ever visited the transfers and sanctions section of the main GAA.ie website? https://www.gaa.ie/the-gaa/rules-regulations/transfers-and-sanctions
On there you could view live inter-county transfer lists and foreign sanctions.
The link to view these however seems to be broken. Anyone know what has happened?

It doesn't seem to be working for me either. A pity as I always found it interesting to have a browse of it from time to time.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Skeletor on June 07, 2023, 07:47:08 AM
Has anyone ever visited the transfers and sanctions section of the main GAA.ie website? https://www.gaa.ie/the-gaa/rules-regulations/transfers-and-sanctions
The link to view these however seems to be broken. Anyone know what has happened?

It doesn't seem to be working for me either. A pity as I always found it interesting to have a browse of it from time to time.

Should be getting this option, which seems to limit access now to the following:

Accessing the Player Transfer System (Club and County Secretaries only)

A Club or County Secretary can access the Player Transfer System by visiting pts.gaa.ie and entering his/her 7 digit Membership Number and Password. For more information, please refer to the user guides in the downloads section on this page.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 07, 2023, 08:48:49 AM

Should be getting this option, which seems to limit access now to the following:

A Club or County Secretary can access the Player Transfer System by visiting pts.gaa.ie and entering his/her 7 digit Membership Number and Password. For more information, please refer to the user guides in the downloads section on this page.

Its the actual live transfer list that i was referring to. The pop up states "This link has been disabled.
Sorry, access through this link has been removed by admin policy. Please contact the person who shared it with you."

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on June 07, 2023, 09:12:47 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 07, 2023, 08:48:49 AM

Its the actual live transfer list that i was referring to. The pop up states "This link has been disabled.
Sorry, access through this link has been removed by admin policy. Please contact the person who shared it with you."

Ah, OK.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

W.A.G. Lover

Below shows my interpretation of league fixtures for R6 to R15 of division 1 and 2 depending how far Tyrone get in All-Ireland Series.

PQF 25/06   QF 02/07   SF 16/07   F 30/07
R6   30-Jun   07-Jul   21-Jul   04-Aug
R7   07-Jul   21-Jul   28-Jul   11-Aug
R8   21-Jul   28-Jul   04-Aug   18-Aug
R9   28-Jul   04-Aug   11-Aug   25-Aug
R10   04-Aug   11-Aug   18-Aug   01-Sep
R11   11-Aug   18-Aug   25-Aug   08-Sep
R12   18-Aug   25-Aug   01-Sep   15-Sep
R13   25-Aug   01-Sep   08-Sep   22-Sep
R14   01-Sep   08-Sep   15-Sep   29-Sep
R15   08-Sep   15-Sep   22-Sep   06-Oct

The Ulster Club Preliminary Round last year was 05/11/22 for Senior and Intermediate.
If Tyrone reach the All-Ireland Final, that leaves only 4 weeks to play Club Championship, which usually takes at least 6 weeks, with 1 week break prior to starting.

square_ball

Good work WAG.

You'd think they would have to throw in a few Friday/Sunday fixtures in order to give themselves some breathing room if we do make it to the final. Tyrone clubs mightn't be drawn in the preliminary round of Ulster so that would give them another few weeks to play around with. It will be a busy few months on the club scene from July/August onwards no matter what way the county team goes.

ClubScene13

This Donaghmore group coming through are something to behold. Medals coming out of their ears and some of them still in school for another few weeks yet. Hopefully their lack of pedigree at senior will halt them in their tracks

God14

Quote from: ClubScene13 on June 07, 2023, 01:18:55 PM
This Donaghmore group coming through are something to behold. Medals coming out of their ears and some of them still in school for another few weeks yet. Hopefully their lack of pedigree at senior will halt them in their tracks

I cant remember a club underage side in Tyrone, as good as them. They will dominate this u20 age bracket for the next few years

trailer

Quote from: God14 on June 07, 2023, 02:05:54 PM

I cant remember a club underage side in Tyrone, as good as them. They will dominate this u20 age bracket for the next few years

They certainly have a lot of potential, but nothing is guaranteed. It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next 5-10 years. But I agree they have some crop.

LeoMc

Was that Donaghmore team the team that won the u20's minor champions from 2 years ago, was it Carrickmore, or was their no u18 Championship 2 years ago?
The drop to u17 and back to minor has thrown me but my memory has it as follows:

2022 u17: Donaghmore
2021 u18: Donaghmore
2020 u18: Carrickmore
2019 u18: Killyclogher

God14

yeah with Covid, and the change from U18 to U17 - my memory is muddled as well

I thought Ardboe pipped them in a behind closed doors final in 2020. Maybe that was a league final

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: trailer on June 07, 2023, 02:48:20 PM
Quote from: God14 on June 07, 2023, 02:05:54 PM

They certainly have a lot of potential, but nothing is guaranteed. It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next 5-10 years. But I agree they have some crop.
Drink, drugs, rock and roll, America, Canada or Oz

PMG1

Quote from: LeoMc on June 07, 2023, 03:12:18 PM
Was that Donaghmore team the team that won the u20's minor champions from 2 years ago, was it Carrickmore, or was their no u18 Championship 2 years ago?
The drop to u17 and back to minor has thrown me but my memory has it as follows:

2022 u17: Donaghmore
2021 u18: Donaghmore
2020 u18: Carrickmore
2019 u18: Killyclogher
They would be about 1/10 in the bookies to win this years U18's too, very very strong

Jerome

Was at a loose end last night and went to a junior game. Never again.

smort

Give us a match report Jerome, don't hold back