The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 12, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on March 12, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
What did Carragher Do?
spat at another car on the motorway that was driving along side him & filming it

Spat through the open window of the car and onto a child to be more precise.  Disgusting, trampish action.
was he arrested before for road rage?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 12, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
What did Carragher Do?
spat at another car on the motorway that was driving along side him & filming it

Spat through the open window of the car and onto a child to be more precise.  Disgusting, trampish action.

Really? That is pretty scummy if so. Completely out of order.

laoislad

What did Carragher Do?
Spitting is an awful act. I remember someone did it to me during a game once and I get sent off for hitting him after he did it.

Carragher shouldn't have reacted like that. Whatever else was said,and I'd say there was more said that what the video shows, he still shouldn't have done what he did.
Personally I couldn't care less if he is sacked. I can't stand listening to him or Neville on Sky.

Still think the guy filming is a gobshite though.
How many of us would do it if we were on the M50 coming from a game in Croke Park and saw an ex player in  a car.
Would your first thought be to roll down the window and start shouting abuse while at the same time filming it?
I know the likes of StGalls would but anyone with any ounce of sense hardly would?
I feel sorry for the daughter to be caught in the middle between the two idiots Carragher and her father.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
What did Carragher Do?
Spitting is an awful act. I remember someone did it to me during a game once and I get sent off for hitting him after he did it.

Carragher shouldn't have reacted like that. Whatever else was said,and I'd say there was more said that what the video shows, he still shouldn't have done what he did.
Personally I couldn't care less if he is sacked. I can't stand listening to him or Neville on Sky.

Still think the guy filming is a gobshite though.
How many of us would do it if we were on the M50 coming from a game in Croke Park and saw an ex player in  a car.
Would your first thought be to roll down the window and start shouting abuse while at the same time filming it?
I know the likes of StGalls would but anyone with any ounce of sense hardly would?
I feel sorry for the daughter to be caught in the middle between the two idiots Carragher and her father.

In fairness Carragher's mouthful of gob was the only thing on target from Liverpool at the weekend.....

Dire Ear

Please, please stop quoting the WUMs on here.
The ignore feature is a wonderful thing, if others stop quoting the child

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Dire Ear on March 12, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Please, please stop quoting the WUMs on here.
The ignore feature is a wonderful thing, if others stop quoting the child

🎵Where was Salah?? 🎶
🎵Where was Mane-Mane??🎶
🎵Where was Bobby Firmin-ohhh???🎶
🎵Sure you didn't even score your goal.....🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Taylor

If Tyler & Gray got the boot for sexist jokes Carragher must surely be in thin ice.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Taylor on March 12, 2018, 10:48:00 AM
If Tyler & Gray got the boot for sexist jokes Carragher must surely be in thin ice.

not forgeting Rodney marshs 'Toon army' tsunami joke!?

Maroon Manc

Idiotic from Carragher, think he's been done for road rage twice but clearly the bloke who filmed him is a tit. You could sense from his daughter that it had been going on a while and she'd had enough of i, didn't even have the balls to confront Carragher when traffic stopped.

TabClear

Carragher should have had more sense than to get involved in an altercation like this. I'm sure the driver was a tit but there is no excuse for spitting. A better response would have been to pull a wad of notes out of the glove compartment and laugh at him.

Sky have a big decision to make

Boycey

Yeah the boy filming it was obviously a knob but Carragher has definitely done himself no favours here and could be in bother. Hope not I quite like him as a pundit..

brokencrossbar1

Scummy act and no justification. I'd say that Sky will take him out of the firing line for a few weeks as let's fave it this has nothing directly to do with his work with them and then he will get back in gradually. The asshole driving could face a bit of bother of the cops do their job right.

thebigfella

sc**bag thing to do and I'd say he'll end up losing the sky gig. Not acceptable under any circumstances and undermines him being critical of players behaviour on the pitch.

On a personal note, I think I'm more upset and disappointed because I quite like Carragher (Stevie G I can't warm to at all - even Souness is more likeable  :)) as a pundit.

square_ball

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on March 12, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
Quote from: Taylor on March 12, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

not forgeting Rodney marshs 'Toon army' tsunami joke!?

Keys and Gray. But difference was both those incidents were on sky sports time this was a personal thing. Comparisons with Kirsty Gallagher who was done for drink driving and kept her job. A rap on the knuckles and a suspension will probably be the outcome.

Windmill abu

Can the act of spitting on someone in public be seen as either assault and/or incitement to violence?
Never underestimate the power of complaining