Any Cork-Down Couples/Friends?

Started by theconsumershow, August 31, 2010, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theconsumershow

The Consumer Show or RTE TV is looking for any Cork/Down couples and/or pals to take part in an item we are looking at shooting this weekend.  We are looking for a Cork-Down partnership (one from each county).  So for any ticketless fans who fit this description it could be worth your while.

(01) 208 4639

blanketattack

This is sure to start a bidding war with Up For The Match!

Hardy

Quote from: theconsumershow on August 31, 2010, 09:59:40 AM
The Consumer Show or RTE TV is looking for any Cork/Down couples and/or pals to take part in an item we are looking at shooting this weekend.  We are looking for a Cork-Down partnership (one from each county).  So for any ticketless fans who fit this description it could be worth your while.

(01) 208 4639

Yeah - I'm sure this is going to be riveting television.

Has anybody in RTÉ ever had an original thought?

Jinxy

Is there any money in this?
I'll pretend to be from wherever you want.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Bogball XV

didn't some of the down lassies used to live down in cork - downgirl maybe??

seafoid

Quote from: Hardy on August 31, 2010, 10:32:03 AM

(01) 208 4639

When did you get of the fiddler, Hardy ? Was it on account of the recession ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AZOffaly

Quote from: seafoid on August 31, 2010, 11:55:55 AM
Quote from: Hardy on August 31, 2010, 10:32:03 AM

(01) 208 4639

When did you get of the fiddler, Hardy ? Was it on account of the recession ?

He lost the Fiddle, but he gained in general crankiness, so it all balances out :D

Hardy

When they started going after people on the fiddle and Burke and Lawlor ended up in the Joy, I began to see the folly of drawing attention to myself. Coincidentally, a major attack of haemhorrhoids meant I could no longer in conscience claim exceptional posterior resilience, so I dropped the emphasis on the aft quarters. The piles also account for the crankiness.

Zapatista

Quote from: Hardy on August 31, 2010, 12:56:12 PM
When they started going after people on the fiddle and Burke and Lawlor ended up in the Joy, I began to see the folly of drawing attention to myself. Coincidentally, a major attack of haemhorrhoids meant I could no longer in conscience claim exceptional posterior resilience, so I dropped the emphasis on the aft quarters. The piles also account for the crankiness.

Now that's the type of original show RTE should be working on!

quit yo jibbajabba

I'll leave the wife, move to Down, and get meself a bito Cork fluff if ye make it worth me while  :P ;D 8)

southdown

D4S could help you there..............

theconsumershow

Thanks very much for all your comments/messages.  We have sourced our couple.

quit yo jibbajabba