Tiernan MCCann

Started by Dinny Breen, August 07, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhNowRef

Quote from: WT4E on August 07, 2017, 02:03:59 PM
Quote from: Main Street on August 07, 2017, 01:10:42 PM
Every 5 minutes a Tyronie needs to be told just how good their team is.

Every 5 mintues Main Street thinks about Tyrone and sobs for a while before entering a discussion board to vent!  ;D

Tee McCann outstanding player - I for one never thought he would be one to come trough from youth ranks never mind be such a talent - hard work pays!

lmao

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 16, 2017, 06:05:32 PM
Just because I wont be there? Nah don't think so RedHand88.  :P

Id say there will be a very small crowd for it anyway and then even for the minor game, sure the Dubs never come in til 5 mins after throw in. I think it's good they will let them play in Croker though and I'd say most Tyrone ones that are gonna come down will get down early and in to support them as it is a FINAL.

Its a pity you cant leave and come back in again.
I would have considered going down early for the u17 game if you could ahve went out and got lunch and a pint after it and then back in for the senior game.
Its a long day in croke park otherwise
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Fuzzman

Where there is a will...
There is a way....
I still need to get my tickets in for 1 so called adult and three chislers. Where does that term come from???

A friend of a good friend today asked would he and his Two daughters have much chance of getting 4 tickets on the day outside Croker. I pointed them to my FB ticket exchange group.

Are many Ulster wans coming down for this game?
How do ye see the game panning out??