Clare v Waterford

Started by Bud Wiser, June 17, 2012, 11:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heffo

Quote from: NAG1 on June 18, 2012, 12:57:04 PM
Dont know obviously what happened toward the end of the Davys regime in Waterford, but he did do savage work with that team and dragged them through on occasions dont think that should be forgotten. But this appears to be a trait of this current Waterford team/ individuals.

Think thats a bit unfair. If Davy is acting the maggot on the line trying to unsettle players then he should expect a reaction.

deiseach

Quote from: heffo on June 18, 2012, 08:44:14 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on June 18, 2012, 12:57:04 PM
Dont know obviously what happened toward the end of the Davys regime in Waterford, but he did do savage work with that team and dragged them through on occasions dont think that should be forgotten. But this appears to be a trait of this current Waterford team/ individuals.

Think thats a bit unfair. If Davy is acting the maggot on the line trying to unsettle players then he should expect a reaction.

There was a pair of them in it. No-one in Waterford or Clare is going to fall out over this. And we know all about falling out with each other

Bud Wiser

Ye might fall out in September yet if ye drive on from here and Clare take the back door off the hinges coming through it.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Bud Wiser

Davy Fittz made a statement after it was said that the reason Mullane did what he did was because he (Mullane) was told during the week that Davy said "Mullane is over the hill and could be written off"

"I think John Mullane was told something that was untrue," said Davy, "Listen, let me say this 100% on the record-John Mullane is one of the best players I've ever seen and has another two or three years in the big time if he wants"
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

deiseach

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 19, 2012, 07:45:43 AM
Ye might fall out in September yet if ye drive on from here and Clare take the back door off the hinges coming through it.

Oh, it'd be a bitch if Clare came through the back door to win it all. But if they do, it won't have been because of that sideline spat