Another Strange Request for Help.

Started by Bud Wiser, January 15, 2011, 10:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Now here is another strange one.  D'ye see this contraption, they were fairly common throughout the country until a few of the companies that owned them went bust.

You can program them with a laptop to change the message like for example if you pulled her across the road in Portlaoise you could type in "Slow, Sam Arriving Shortly" or whatever.  To do so there is a software program called CENTRALLO but when I got that it asks for USER and PASSWORD and Im after spending weeks trying to get into it.   Anyone?

(PS  Bud did not go out on tractor in dark of night and rob one of these)
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

The Real Laoislad

Ring Laois hire and ask for Darren he should be able help.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Bud Wiser

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 15, 2011, 10:58:36 AM
Ring Laois hire and ask for Darren he should be able help.

Will you ring him and ask him whats the user name and password for CENTRALO program for Ver-Mac.

I want to get this yoke up and running and its sitting down in the haggard and one of these days I'll pepper every LED on it with leadshot from a number six when I fire at the crows sitting on it and shitting on it.  I googled it and all I could come up with was  admin/444444 as user and password but that doesn't work so I tried 111111, 222222, 333333 all the way up along and it is no use.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

thebandit

That's exactly what I use as well.

In a very sad twist of fate we're sending one down to Michaela Harte's wake.

Bud Wiser

MacEoghain, you are a genius, your time is wasted here, you should just become a plain old criminal like me !

I was using admin/444444 and never thought of putting in the big Ah.
Should be some exciting messages on the Naas Road next week.

Bud Wiser

I know its almost a year ago but I can't log into this software again.  Does anyone know the new code.  I uninstalled it and downloaded again and reinstalled and tried 444444/Admin   Thanks

muppet

Quote from: Bud Wiser on October 22, 2011, 05:00:46 PM
I know its almost a year ago but I can't log into this software again.  Does anyone know the new code.  I uninstalled it and downloaded again and reinstalled and tried 444444/Admin   Thanks

Sorry can't help but is it for what you suggested in the opening post from January?

Quote"Slow, Sam Arriving Shortly"

Some prediction!
MWWSI 2017

Norf Tyrone

Is this for a tickertape machine? Can these be bought?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bud Wiser

It for the sign display in the picture above which is a bit of a different job altogether.

Bud Wiser

Thanks Mac Eoghain.  I feel a right fool, I tried everything and because all my CCTV system log ins are defaulted to Username 666666 and Password Admin I was entering both in reverse.  Thanks again for your help.