Kevin Barry GAA Club.

Started by Bud Wiser, December 23, 2010, 10:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Instead of doing a barbecue today I decided to do a bit of a clean out and I found a 'program' or booklet that I got at the Requim Mass for Kevin Barry when he was re-interred in 2001.  Nothing spectacular but a quick google shows there are a few Kevin Barry GAA Clubs and maybe someone in one of those is interested in having this. If so PM me and I will stick it in the post rather than throw it away. The front cover says Requim Mass for Kevin Barry, Pro-Cathedral etc.  I found no pictures of Laois lifting the Sam Maguire in the Hogan Stand.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Norf Tyrone

Bud if there are no other takers on the board I am sure Derrylaughan KB from Tyrone would make a good home.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bud Wiser

Gone to that club now, O'Neill was in first. I suppose if he reads a few of the prayers he might get his mind off Nigella Lawson.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

maggie

He's a real Nigella fan, isn't he? Must be all the sultry undertones that he can relate to??

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 24, 2010, 01:50:05 AM
Gone to that club now, O'Neill was in first. I suppose if he reads a few of the prayers he might get his mind off Nigella Lawson.

Grand job. Good man. Thanks.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone