2011. What do you wish for?

Started by Bud Wiser, December 21, 2010, 01:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

A few of mine;

That all GAA Players at all levels will have jobs and be able to afford 40 pairs of shoes and shopping trips to New York, or even York.

That there are no more tragedies on the playing fields and off them like some of the ones we saw happen this year including those involving county players.

That the GAA get more involved in our national day, Saint Patricks Day and spend a penny on parades in our major cities and allow admission to Croke Park for a fiver to everybody on Paddy's Day or else have a Charity Shield game and charge a tenner and give half to a nominated charity.

That GAA HQ can cop on to the fact that the new Director General of RTE, Noel Curran is a GAA man through and through and goes to games in Croker and that when he takes up his position in January they use him correctly to balance things between RTE and TV3 to advertise all games in the county championships instead of just those held in Croke Park.

That Dublin win the Leinster hurling championship and there is a Leinster team in the AIF Final !!

EDIT: Meant to say that I hope also the GAABOARD.COM Charity Golf Outing makes a good few bob for the chosen charities.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

ziggysego

Greencastle build upon the great performance of their first year in Division 1 in Tyrone ACL.

Tyrone blood more new players and show potential for more success in the future.
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

Same as last year:
- Stay in Division 1
- Find a few new players
- Land the Ulster

Even the first 2 are a big ask.

BerfArmagh

Ronan clarke to stay injury free & form a formidable forward line with Stevie & Jamie
Play more expansive & attacking football like we played in the league final & not revert to dour defensive systems for the championship
To beat Down in the first round of ulster at home

Norf Tyrone

- To see a bit more equality for club players and supporters compared to our Inter County players.
- For our club senior side to show meaningful improvement.
- Another good year for Owen Roes at underage.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bingo

seafoid

Mayo to win the all-Ireland

The bank bondholders to get toasted

NPRF to be saved

Galway to hammer Tipp in the all-Ireland final

maddog

Quote from: BerfArmagh on December 21, 2010, 03:38:26 PM

To beat Down in the first round of ulster at home

Thats a penalty kick Berf

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tonto

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

mannix

mayo to win allireland,
for world to calm down and no major war to kill us all,
heavy snow to fall in new york so I can enjoy the wintersports (any snow in ireland?)
for my 3 year old  daughter to stop screaming when i wash her hair
for mayo to win allireland

EC Unique

For temperatures that don't have a minus in front of them.Burrrrr.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SLIGONIAN

For Sligo to win Nestor cup, get beyond the qtrs and stay in Div 2
For St Molaise Gaels to stay up in Division 1 and get beyond the qtrs in the Sligo Championship
For Grange VEC to win our Connacht Semi final coming up
That Sligo build the Centre of Excellence
That Sligo minors win Connacht
That Sligo u21s win Connacht
That Summerhill win Connacht A league and Chamnpionship

Finally lose my virginty :P

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"