Sigerson 2019

Started by ck, November 28, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Line ups for tonights game that is just started.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Eire90

IF i read correctly the format does not make sense to me why do some winners from round 1 get a bye where some other teams dont would it not make sense to have the 8 winners from round 1 play each other then the losers play who ever wins from the losers of the 1st round like they do in the down championship.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

A surprise it was so one sided. FT DCU 1-15 UCD 0-3

armaghniac

Sport is often the opposite of academic standards.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

rosnarun

UCD's midfield pretty much sums up the Difference between Dublin GAA and Kerry
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Maroon Manc

Is it my imagination but does the standard not seem as high as it was a few years ago? Doesn't seem like there's as many county players in it either.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 23, 2020, 03:27:21 PM
Is it my imagination but does the standard not seem as high as it was a few years ago? Doesn't seem like there's as many county players in it either.
No not you're imagination. Standards has dropped the last few years. It's more potential county senior players leading the line in Sigerson cup teams nowadays than established county seniors.

Blowitupref

IT Carlow v DCU sigerson cup final just started. Live on you tube

Blowitupref

Congratulations to DCU 7 point winners.