James McClean

Started by thewobbler, July 19, 2015, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Football supporter who is a big fan of Hitler and the Nazi tactics... sounds like the search should centre around Stamford bridge.

MoChara

The unoriginality of the comments annoys me as well, if I was going to go to the bother of slagging someone like this I'd come up with something good not just using the same tired cliches.

Solo_run

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

Quote from: Solo_run on March 26, 2020, 08:53:04 PM
Trending on Twitter

He fair knows how to wind the masses up.

Daft thing to do all the same and has to know the stick coming his way

Gabriel_Hurl

Hope it was worth the 2 weeks wages

dec

marty34

Quote from: dec on March 27, 2020, 04:53:44 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 27, 2020, 04:28:31 PM
Hope it was worth the 2 weeks wages

And he had to delete his Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/jimmymac_47/
You'd think club would have a policy on social media i.e. no player should have one. Weite it into their contracts.

But all to do with money and power etc.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I agree totally with his stance on poppy. This on the other hand was stupid. But he has a massive heart and never forgets people of Derry and particularly Creggan.

marty34

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 27, 2020, 07:00:59 PM
I agree totally with his stance on poppy. This on the other hand was stupid. But he has a massive heart and never forgets people of Derry and particularly Creggan.

Unfortunately he can't start whinging now he gets abuse on the pitch.  Silly and immature for a lad who has went through so much. Crazy carry on by him.

That's why players shouldn't have social media accounts.  Best way to ruin a politician/actor etc, so they say, is to give them a Twitter account!

Agree, a top lad who had the ability to stand up for what he believed.  I wish more Irish people followed this stance: people in sport and the media etc.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on March 27, 2020, 07:13:05 PM
Quote from: marty34 on March 27, 2020, 07:08:38 PM

Unfortunately he can't start whinging now he gets abuse on the pitch.  Silly and immature for a lad who has went through so much. Crazy carry on by him.

That's why players shouldn't have social media accounts.  Best way to ruin a politician/actor etc, so they say, is to give them a Twitter account!

Agree, a top lad who had the ability to stand up for what he believed.  I wish more Irish people followed this stance: people in sport and the media etc.
Eh, he can "start whinging" when people say that he and/or his family should be killed. Whatever your take on his instagram post, it does not in any way excuse some of the abuse he receives and comments & attitudes like yours are unhelpful at best.

No one should be threatened, end of.

This though is very immature, nor funny.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rodney trotter

Does he want his children to idolise the IRA? Some example
He could always look to play in America or elsewhere, as he's better off away from the UK. He deleted his Twitter account 3 or 4 times in the past for ranting. Now told to delete instagram

snoopdog

He is his own worst enemy. Seriously how idiotic was that.

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

marty34

Quote from: hardstation on March 27, 2020, 07:13:05 PM
Quote from: marty34 on March 27, 2020, 07:08:38 PM

Eh, he can "start whinging" when people say that he and/or his family should be killed. Whatever your take on his instagram post, it does not in any way excuse some of the abuse he receives and comments & attitudes like yours are unhelpful at best.

I fully support James Mc Clean but if he does something like this, he needs to be called out.

This gives lunatics the opportunity to target him and family, not that they need any excuse.

But he needs to wise up and be a bit more mature.