?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

T Fearon

Yes.Boss is worth every penny of his huge salary

charlieTully

Quit it Tony ffs. Its got to the point you want celtic to lose so you say I told you so.

Minder

Quote from: charlieTully on July 27, 2016, 03:51:22 PM
Quit it Tony ffs. Its got to the point you want celtic to lose so you say I told you so.

Maybe getting a bit boring Tony. And he is surprised that the current manager is the highest paid in their history ? Did he think Martin O'Neill was on better money 15 years ago?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

southderryman

Quote from: charlieTully on July 27, 2016, 03:51:22 PM

Tells you all you need to know.  Sad individual

JoG2

Huge goal. That young buck O'Connell seems a right player in defence

lfdown2

gawa316

Jeez I even want Celtic to win to shut him up!!

How can you judge the success/failure of a manager over 2 games in a sport notorious for upsets, underdogs winning is beyond me. Especially as he has only been there a month and had no time to bring in the players he wants, mould the team, injuries to key players etc.

Muzz

stew

Quote from: gawa316 on July 27, 2016, 04:52:04 PM
Jeez I even want Celtic to win to shut him up!!

How can you judge the success/failure of a manager over 2 games in a sport notorious for upsets, underdogs winning is beyond me. Especially as he has only been there a month and had no time to bring in the players he wants, mould the team, injuries to key players etc.

You can't, tone is laughing his ass off at anoying some of you.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Excellent result away to a tough home team, I would like to think they can win the tie from here.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Main Street

The CL qualifiers in these parts are a minefield but apart from anytime Ambrose was in camera, Celtic were as composed an outfit in europe  that I haven't seen in ages.
Good quality  substitutes that can  come on and change the game is always a good sign at this level.
Roberts  motm  needs to work on his final product but he has everything else. O'Connell as mentioned by JoG2 is a great prospect for Celtic and Ireland (badly needed).

T Fearon

I took the draw so from a financial perspective I'm happy.The Celtic performance was in my opinion absolutely average.Not good on the ball and might have conceded 4 goals,definitely a lucky escape at the end.Dembele looks to be a great signing - not! Still much to be done to get through.

southderryman

Quote from: T Fearon on July 27, 2016, 05:10:38 PM
I took the draw so from a financial perspective I'm happy.The Celtic performance was in my opinion absolutely average.Not good on the ball and might have conceded 4 goals,definitely a lucky escape at the end.Dembele looks to be a great signing - not! Still much to be done to get through.

The fella has just turned 20 2 weeks ago? What exactly are you expecting? It's his 3rd competitive game for the club and it's still preseason.

Great result under the circumstances. Hopefully we can finish the job next week on a real pitch and with players getting another weeks fitness under their belts.

Hard luck Tony. Barca will take a few of us on Saturday though, ao that'll give you something to be happy about

southderryman

Some good substitutions and changes made by the manager too, credit where it's due