UK v Russia

Started by bennydorano, March 17, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: red hander on March 20, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
Quote from: Syferus on March 20, 2018, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: red hander on March 20, 2018, 06:33:20 PM
The guy was a traitor. I feel sorry for his daughter, but he knew what game he was in. If this was a British defector in Moscow, responsible for the deaths/ exposure of British agents in Russia, and he was taken out by MI6, the Sun and Mail would be in total jubilation mode

Do you have a point?

Yeah, f**k him

:-\

Strange, strange take on Russia using chemical weapons on EU soil.

red hander

Quote from: Syferus on March 20, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
The guy was a traitor. I feel sorry for his daughter, but he knew what game he was in. If this was a British defector in Moscow, responsible for the deaths/ exposure of British agents in Russia, and he was taken out by MI6, the Sun and Mail would be in total jubilation mode

Do you have a point?

Yeah, f**k him

You've confused me with somebody who cares what you think

Syferus

Quote from: red hander on March 20, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Do you have a point?

Yeah, f**k him

You've confused me for someone that cares about your validation.

I'm far from in the minority when it comes to finding your heartlessness abhorant.

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on March 20, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
Given that there seem to be so many people who prefer to believe the Russian line on this, and we all know the Russians are very trustworthy, I'd be very interested to hear some conspiracy theories about whodunnit.
doveryai, no proveryai

Itchy

Given that there seem to be so many people who prefer to believe the Russian line on this, and we all know the Russians are very trustworthy, I'd be very interested to hear some conspiracy theories about whodunnit.

How about Ukrainians? Maybe the Brita or maybe a rogue individual with a score to settle. But sure you know everything about not only Russia but you also know my true  motives so no point in me guessing.

red hander

Quote from: Syferus on March 20, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Quote from: red hander on March 20, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Do you have a point?

Yeah, f**k him

You've confused me for someone that cares about your validation.

I'm far from in the minority when it comes to finding your heartlessness abhorant.

Why, did you take a poll?
I'm far from in the minority when it comes to finding your spelling abhorrent

Arthur_Friend

The only conspiracy theory mooted so far is that the Russian government did it. Most sensible people are waiting for evidence before jumping to conclusions.

sid waddell

"But wait, look at my imagine hypothetical reactions from a couple of English tabloids to an event that hasn't actually happened!"

What is your point?

Is it that Putin would and should just sit there like a good little boy if the Brits were murdering a load of people they didn't like in Russia?

Is it that the Brits should be allowed poison or stage "suicides" of a load of former IRA members in the six counties because they were "traitors" to the UK during the Troubles?

Because that seems to be the implication.

sid waddell

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on March 20, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

The only conspiracy theory mooted so far is that the Russian government did it. Most sensible people are waiting for evidence before jumping to conclusions.
Presumably, when a bomb goes off in Paris or Brussels or London, or if there's a mass shooting incident, and we find that a Muslim or Muslims perpetrated it, you're one of these people that thinks it's a conspiracy theory if ISIS are suspected of being to blame?

Presumably, back in those dark days when things happened like a gunman walking into a bookmakers or a pub in a majority Catholic area and shooting a load of innocent people to death, you would have thought it was a conspiracy theory when Loyalists were immediately suspected, yes?

Or maybe, just maybe* it's just a case of the bleedin' obvious.

To think otherwise, you'd need a rather fantastical imagination.

*No maybe about it.

seafoid

Russia has form murdering "traitors" going back to at least Trotsky  . And the indications are that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign. This is why Trump will sack Mueller. It also explains this :

https://youtu.be/VeaOmeBlmAo

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

bennydorano

The Anti Russian Alliance is a bit inconsistent. Hardball last week, ball licking this week. It's all theatre.

Russia election: Trump congratulates Putin over victory - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43476895

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sid waddell on March 20, 2018, 09:36:56 PM
"But wait, look at my imagine hypothetical reactions from a couple of English tabloids to an event that hasn't actually happened!"

What is your point?

Is it that Putin would and should just sit there like a good little boy if the Brits were murdering a load of people they didn't like in Russia?

Is it that the Brits should be allowed poison or stage "suicides" of a load of former IRA members in the six counties because they were "traitors" to the UK during the Troubles?

Because that seems to be the implication.

That escalated quickly, to UK v Russia to now the RA?  always comes back to here  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

downtown

Lots of Russians kicked out today!! Everyone showing there support to the UK

Syferus

Quote from: downtown on March 26, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
Lots of Russians kicked out today!! Everyone showing there support to the UK

I suppose it's too soon to rush to judgement when the British government have enough evidence that it convinces other countries to respond.

This thread really failed to read the room on this issue.

trileacman

Can someone who believes the Russians are behind this tell me why they did it?

I can understand the attempted killing of the former spy to a) protect secrets or b) punish his defection but why did they do it in such an obvious and public manner? They could have stabbed him in the street, killed him at home, staged a robbery etc etc.

What did the Russians gain carrying out an assassination  in such a conspicuous manner? They would have known the manner in which they did it and the country they did it in would rise the current level of outcry.

I did believe they carried out this posioning but I'm starting to have doubts, the risk reward ratio is just far too slim especially when so many easily deniable methods of assassination were available to them. Anyone see that film killing them softly where 3 bandits commit the same robbery that happened 20 years previously knowing that the guy who committed the 1st robbery will be the fall guy for it. It's kinda like that.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014