Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

8 points on 9 minutes for Dunloy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

And two goals!!

Game over
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 22, 2017, 10:37:32 PM
Anyone that's knows anything about hurling will know what way Sunday's big game is going to go.  Cushendall have worked hard this year and will reap the rewards come Sunday.  Dunloy can rattle up big scores against the  Division 2 teams of the world (conceding almost 20 points in to the bargain!).  Take the blinkers off people, it's going to be a comfortable win for the Dall.

MR2 still kissing ass I see, you'll get a big appointment yet.

You obviously didn't see the Carey v Tir Na nOg game Mark O'Neill officiated.

That's you back in your box for another year I'd expect

hurlingstick

The scoreline flattered Cushendal with those late goals. Dunloy full value for their victory. 1st half was scrappy/physical/niggly - Natty very lucky to have not walked too.

Ryan McCambridge got roasted - needs to stop bulking up he's way too slow now. Nigel Elliott's goal was fantastic.

Dunloy now county champions at minor/U21/senior - they deserve all their success as they are doing the thing right.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

Congratulations to Dunloy. Brilliant second half performance. Your minors are a serious outfit too.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

What did mcmanus do?

Great 2nd half from dunloy. Won almost all their battles. Big carson battled well but seemed to be ploughing a lone furrow. While natty mcnaughton was on thin ice he still was the most effective forward so wasn't sure he should have come off.

Plenty of pace in that dunloy team. Really told 2nd half. A day cushendall will want to forget.

north_antrim_hound

Really delighted with that
Shortly and nigel Elliot take a bow for showing leadership when needed
Great to be back at the top table
Hard luck to cushendall
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Tony Baloney

Well that answered the question whether it was too early for this Dunloy team.

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on September 21, 2017, 10:58:25 AM
Think it'll stay dry

Happy my prediction came true  8)

Great 2nd half

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

bogieman

Big performance then.
Great to see

Now hope mR2 gets a big game  ;)
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

hurlingstick

Best Antrim club team I've seen since 2012. They play great attacking hurling. I hope they set/lift the standard across the board.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogieman on September 24, 2017, 07:37:22 PM
Big performance then.
Great to see

All the games I do are big games!! Under 8 through to senior!!

Great to hear no crap about how game was ref'd in both games

hurlingstick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 24, 2017, 08:11:13 PM
Quote from: bogieman on September 24, 2017, 07:37:22 PM
Big performance then.
Great to see

All the games I do are big games!! Under 8 through to senior!!

Great to hear no crap about how game was ref'd in both games

We're saving our referee analysis for tomorrow

imtommygunn

One very puzzling decision first half senior game but that aside nothing to report mr!

to be fair to both teams in both matches there wasn't much dirt. (A rash pull or two by a cushendall boy first half but that got nipped in the bud). I have no idea what mcmanus did but no complaints it seemed so must have been an ok decision.

I had a sneaky feeling dunloy might win but they tore cushendall apart. It was that bad i don't know how they will come back from it with age of team.