American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Raptors take Game 1 of the finals behind a huge performance from Pascal Siakam.

Drake, the absolute tool, was giving it large to Draymond. Can't imagine that'll be the smartest thing he's ever done.

Gabriel_Hurl

Massive win - more of the same in Game 2

f**k Draymond

gallsman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 31, 2019, 02:45:35 PM
Massive win - more of the same in Game 2

f**k Draymond

f**k Drake.

Gabriel_Hurl

Letting a musician get in your head LOL

gallsman

I forgot I had such a vested interest in the fates of two franchises on the far side of the Atlantic competing for glory in a sport that probably ranks 6th or 7th amongst my favourites to the extent that I "let a musician get in my head"  ::)

What are you, 12?

Gabriel_Hurl

I was talking about Draymond there champ  .......

Capt Pat

Kellen Winslow ll has been found guilty of the rape of a 58 year old homeless woman amongst other charges. The former Buccaneers tight end, number 6 pick in the draft and son of hall of fame tight end Kellen Winslow faces 15 years to life in jail on the rape charge.

gawa316

KD getting rushed back for tonight, surely no way back for the warriors regardless of his impact?

Gmac

Quote from: gawa316 on June 11, 2019, 12:30:34 AM
KD getting rushed back for tonight, surely no way back for the warriors regardless of his impact?
durant is probably leaving anyway so warriors not too worried about an extended injury
They need to get something from him and try extend the series.

gawa316

Quote from: Gmac on June 11, 2019, 01:36:15 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on June 11, 2019, 12:30:34 AM
durant is probably leaving anyway so warriors not too worried about an extended injury
They need to get something from him and try extend the series.

Injures himself in second quarter after looking good.

Warriors up by 6 at the half but seriously up against it

Ball Hopper

Warriors win in Toronto...trail 3-2 with game 6 in Oakland on Thursday.

gawa316

Quote from: Ball Hopper on June 11, 2019, 04:40:03 AM

Wasn't pretty but they managed to get over the line. KD limping out on crutches and Looney injured again. Backs to wall for game 6. They will need the last game at Oracle to inspire them

Ball Hopper

Quote from: gawa316 on June 11, 2019, 04:42:45 AM
Quote from: Ball Hopper on June 11, 2019, 04:40:03 AM

Wasn't pretty but they managed to get over the line. KD limping out on crutches and Looney injured again. Backs to wall for game 6. They will need the last game at Oracle to inspire them

Opinion is that if Steph Curry and Klay get 60 between them the Warriors have a chance.

Hard to see them doing it twice in a row though.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on June 11, 2019, 12:20:34 AM
Kellen Winslow ll has been found guilty of the rape of a 58 year old homeless woman amongst other charges. The former Buccaneers tight end, number 6 pick in the draft and son of hall of fame tight end Kellen Winslow faces 15 years to life in jail on the rape charge.

Sounds pretty awful.

cadhlancian

He did a lot more than that unfortunately.... mistrial on the other charges