Rossies v Tyrone Hyde Park 13th July 5pm.

Started by giveballaghback, July 06, 2019, 11:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveballaghback

Only one winner here, Harte will be a loss but Tyrone would have to play as badly as Mayo and Galway did against ros before we have any chance in this one.

imtommygunn

Have you not heard though? He's getting all his black cards rescinded  ;D

clarshack

Was at the league game at Hyde Park in February. Roscommon were probably the better team that day and will prove quite difficult to overcome again next weekend.

giveballaghback

They wont appeal them,they know they will beat ros without him and he will have a clean sheet going forward.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 06, 2019, 11:55:06 PM
Grudge match of the year? 😂

If only he was still on the board! If anything will bring him out of retirement it's the Tyronies.

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on July 06, 2019, 11:32:26 PM
Was at the league game at Hyde Park in February. Roscommon were probably the better team that day and will prove quite difficult to overcome again next weekend.

You are making the critical error of comparing Tyrone in February with Tyrone in July!

seafoid

I expect plenty of Rossie intinsity the next day
Cunningham takes underperforming teams, adds belief and workrate and
what happens after depends on the players.

https://youtu.be/rb52kJeCzoA
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: giveballaghback on July 06, 2019, 11:33:51 PM
They wont appeal them,they know they will beat ros without him and he will have a clean sheet going forward.

Tyrone to appeal all three Peter Harte black cards
Mickey Harte: 'I don't think any of the three he got were anything close to a black card'

The sheet will be cleaned on appeal this week, sorry.  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

giveballaghback

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 07, 2019, 03:47:19 PM
Quote from: giveballaghback on July 06, 2019, 11:33:51 PM

Tyrone to appeal all three Peter Harte black cards
Mickey Harte: 'I don't think any of the three he got were anything close to a black card'

The sheet will be cleaned on appeal this week, sorry.  ;)
I suppose all we can do is keep saying the rosary so. :(

weareros

I expect Harte to play. He is some player. I would question why yesterdays black was not a trip which is a black card. He stuck his foot in front of Cavan players feet and knocked him over. It was needless, awkward, game was well won but still a trip. But I expect GAA will cave.

Angelo

I'd expect Tyrone to overrun Roscommon at Croke Park but the fact that Roscommon have home advantage should be worth a few points.

We seem to have hit a run of form now so I'd be confident of a win. We beat Roscommon and Cork by 18 and 16 points respectively last year. I think both have improved, Roscommon look to have a much more solid defensive structure this year and Cox has been a great find for them, they also seem more equipped physically.

I think next week could be a real battle but hopefully we'll come out the right side of it.

I'd like to see us go with the same team once again, I think you can see the impact of Meyler since he has came back into the side. He really sets the ball rolling with his movement and work rate, definitely the most underrated player in the squad.

Is McCann injured? No sign of him yesterday. McAliskey also didn't get any minutes yesterday.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

inroundthesquare

Quote from: weareros on July 07, 2019, 04:21:54 PM
I expect Harte to play. He is some player. I would question why yesterdays black was not a trip which is a black card. He stuck his foot in front of Cavan players feet and knocked him over. It was needless, awkward, game was well won but still a trip. But I expect GAA will cave.

If that is a black card then it's really beyond a joke. You could scrutinize every foul where a player's leg clashes with the opponent and say Black Card.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Angelo on July 07, 2019, 04:32:13 PM
I'd expect Tyrone to overrun Roscommon at Croke Park but the fact that Roscommon have home advantage should be worth a few points.

We seem to have hit a run of form now so I'd be confident of a win. We beat Roscommon and Cork by 18 and 16 points respectively last year. I think both have improved, Roscommon look to have a much more solid defensive structure this year and Cox has been a great find for them, they also seem more equipped physically.

I think next week could be a real battle but hopefully we'll come out the right side of it.

I'd like to see us go with the same team once again, I think you can see the impact of Meyler since he has came back into the side. He really sets the ball rolling with his movement and work rate, definitely the most underrated player in the squad.

Is McCann injured? No sign of him yesterday. McAliskey also didn't get any minutes yesterday.

Are you one of those that believes in the wide open space of Croke park? The Hyde park pitch is of similar size i understand.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose