NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Quote from: Rossfan on March 15, 2019, 03:44:22 PM
Galway lads-what's the chances of both games going ahead in Páirc na Gaoithe with all this rain warning?
No rain in Galway so far today yet anyway

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on March 15, 2019, 01:34:37 PM
It will be a battle to get a word in and hold on to the microphone in the Northern Sound commentary box at Clones on saturday.

I hope that pitch of your can take a bit of rain?

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on March 15, 2019, 04:20:21 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 15, 2019, 01:34:37 PM
It will be a battle to get a word in and hold on to the microphone in the Northern Sound commentary box at Clones on saturday.

I hope that pitch of your can take a bit of rain?
As well a few pints of Cavan blood.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

An Fhairche Abu

The big question is at what point tomorrow are they going to make the calls on the matches? They should make them early if they are going to at all, although I think that Salthill pitch can cope with a good bit of rain in fairness.

Blowitupref

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on March 15, 2019, 06:26:21 PM
The big question is at what point tomorrow are they going to make the calls on the matches? They should make them early if they are going to at all, although I think that Salthill pitch can cope with a good bit of rain in fairness.

Didn't a Galway v Sligo championship game in Salthill get called off in the mid 00s and if i recall right it wasn't postponed until the morning of the game. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GalwayBayBoy

Galway team v Roscommon

Ruairi Lavelle
Eoghan Kerin
Sean Andy O'Ceallaigh
David Wynne
Gary O'Donnell
John Daly
Gareth Bradshaw
Tom Flynn
Ciaran Duggan
Peter Cooke
Shane Walsh
Johnny Heaney
Danny Cummins
Michael Daly
Antaine O'Laoi

Blowitupref

Clifford,O Donoghue are 2 big additions on the Kerry bench.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Mayo team. 3 changes Michael Plunkett, Conor Loftus & Kevin McLoughlin all coming into the team in place of Lee Keegan, Colm Boyle & Darren Coen

1. David Clarke - Ballina Stephenites
2. Chris Barrett - Belmullet
3. Brendan Harrison - Aghamore
4. Keith Higgins - Ballyhaunis
5. Stephen Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
6. Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
7. Donal Vaughan - Castlebar Mitchels
8. Matthew Ruane - Breaffy
9. Aidan O'Shea - Breaffy
10. Fionn McDonagh - Westport
11. Conor Loftus - Crossmolina Deel Rovers
12. Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber(C)
13. Kevin McLoughlin - Knockmore
14. Jason Doherty - Burrishoole
15. James Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels

the goal was on

Geroid mc Kiernan back in Cavan panel too for tomorrow

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: Blowitupref on March 15, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

Didn't a Galway v Sligo championship game in Salthill get called off in the mid 00s and if i recall right it wasn't postponed until the morning of the game.

Yeah you are right there, I probably had tried to mentally wipe it from my mind as I had travelled from Dublin only to have it cancelled as I was walking up to the pitch. I think they played some of the minor match, then abandoned it and cancelled the senior match.
Pitch inspection at 8am tomorrow according to GBFM so at least they are looking at it very early in the morning.

thebackbar1

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on March 15, 2019, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on March 15, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

Yeah you are right there, I probably had tried to mentally wipe it from my mind as I had travelled from Dublin only to have it cancelled as I was walking up to the pitch. I think they played some of the minor match, then abandoned it and cancelled the senior match.
Pitch inspection at 8am tomorrow according to GBFM so at least they are looking at it very early in the morning.
A major drainage project was done on the pitch since then, it will be fine

Rossfan

If the football is off I presume it will be refixed for Monday due to Galway teams' involvement in the Club Finals?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear ón Srath Bán

We'll give the Dubs their fill, tomorrow evening, and the rest. Will it suffice?... TBD  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

manfromdelmonte

I'd say there'll be a few games off today