Home Heating Oil Clubs

Started by BennyCake, October 28, 2015, 06:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Apparently there's a few of these on the go, allowing villages/estates to club together their heating oil orders to save money by buying in bulk.

Anyone participate in one of these clubs, and have any tips about setting one up, running it etc?

muppet

Quote from: BennyCake on October 28, 2015, 06:30:29 PM
Apparently there's a few of these on the go, allowing villages/estates to club together their heating oil orders to save money by buying in bulk.

Anyone participate in one of these clubs, and have any tips about setting one up, running it etc?

Does this thread have a happy ending?

MWWSI 2017

Captain Obvious

Before opening it I thought this thread was about Chelsea and Manchester City.

upthehoops

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 28, 2015, 08:47:39 PM
Before opening it I thought this thread was about Chelsea and Manchester City.
Ditto

laoislad

Them oil clubs are just a cover for swinger clubs.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

No need for them in six counties,where no one is more than an hour and a half away from S Armagh

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2015, 09:58:10 PM
No need for them in six counties,where no one is more than an hour and a half away from S Armagh

We were one for years!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

How does it work? If one of the housing estate inmates gets arrested for dodgy heating oil the other gang members pay his bail??

illdecide

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 28, 2015, 10:08:57 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on October 28, 2015, 09:58:10 PM

We were one for years!

I can still smell the diesel of that top :P...although i never got to see the sponsorship on the front of the top as i only ever seen the number on the back :-[
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch