Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Quote from: laoislad on August 18, 2017, 09:27:36 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 18, 2017, 09:14:57 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 18, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 18, 2017, 08:26:40 PM
Is your subscription up?
Ah maybe. I will check
Yep it's my subscription.  But when I go to renew I don't see the news pack offer I usually get. Only a subscription for 10 euro for 14 days. ? Anyone subscribed lately?
Type the words 'Imwaiting' in the voucher code box.There is a problem with renewing subs at the moment. That code will get you two free weeks.
Cheers Laoislad your a legend. That worked. Thanks.

Main Street

I took out a subs for vpnarea and it works good.
If I want to watch rte or tv3 content on ios, then the tv stations player web page says I have to use a separate player which is only downloadable from the Irish Apple Store.
As I don't live in Ireland, that's not possible.
Is there some other way to install the players? or do I have to subscribe to the Irish apple store in order to downl the players?

I could use the irish server on VPNarea, plus a different email address and register using the name from a friendly credit card not currently reg with apple, that seems a lot of work just for a couple of small free apps.

Boycey

Quote from: snoopdog on August 18, 2017, 09:34:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 18, 2017, 09:27:36 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 18, 2017, 09:14:57 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 18, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 18, 2017, 08:26:40 PM
Is your subscription up?
Ah maybe. I will check
Yep it's my subscription.  But when I go to renew I don't see the news pack offer I usually get. Only a subscription for 10 euro for 14 days. ? Anyone subscribed lately?
Type the words 'Imwaiting' in the voucher code box.There is a problem with renewing subs at the moment. That code will get you two free weeks.
Cheers Laoislad your a legend. That worked. Thanks.

You would imagine Sportsmania will fail some time soon if the payment issue isn't sorted? They're hardly going to run it for nothing....

gallsman

Looks like SM having difficulties. The aul fella is with BT Broadband and it won't load for him. Works fine on my mobile data. Possibly the Premier League court order that the ISPs were implementing. Will have to set him up with a VPN.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on August 19, 2017, 02:05:36 PM
Looks like SM having difficulties. The aul fella is with BT Broadband and it won't load for him. Works fine on my mobile data. Possibly the Premier League court order that the ISPs were implementing. Will have to set him up with a VPN.

It's the court orders, all IPTV providers in U.K. are struggling with it but it's not affecting ROI... I know the crowd I'm with are actively pursuing it and have been testing a workaround, I'm on their mailing list and although not affected I receive updates as to what they're doing.

I presume not being able to set up a payment system is also down to nobody being willing to take Sportsmania on?

an léirmheastóir

Who has the best deals for iptv for either a zgemma or a mag box. The deal I am with is ok but buffers a lot and channels don't always work. I have tried to contact my providers but am getting no joy and I have also tried to sort it myself but when I have codes in it says my box is down

Gaffer

Quote from: Boycey on August 19, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

It's the court orders, all IPTV providers in U.K. are struggling with it but it's not affecting ROI... I know the crowd I'm with are actively pursuing it and have been testing a workaround, I'm on their mailing list and although not affected I receive updates as to what they're doing.

I presume not being able to set up a payment system is also down to nobody being willing to take Sportsmania on?

Diffucult to figure out whats going on with Sportsmania. Payment processor has been down for quite a while now so cant take on new subscribers. Meanwhile current subscribers whose sub is running out are being given free week at a time subs until payment issue has been sorted.
On top of that they arent able to show the PL games as they did last year. They have however told subscribers  that the matches can be viewed on their Matchday section on Kodi. That worked last week but the 3pm games arent working this afternoon. They also took down their FB page this week which was very useful for advice/assistance but became populated with ones complaining about the service of late!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

TabClear

Quote from: Gaffer on August 19, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Diffucult to figure out whats going on with Sportsmania. Payment processor has been down for quite a while now so cant take on new subscribers. Meanwhile current subscribers whose sub is running out are being given free week at a time subs until payment issue has been sorted.
On top of that they arent able to show the PL games as they did last year. They have however told subscribers  that the matches can be viewed on their Matchday section on Kodi. That worked last week but the 3pm games arent working this afternoon. They also took down their FB page this week which was very useful for advice/assistance but became populated with ones complaining about the service of late!!

Mobdro wasn't working too well for me either today.  Don't know if it's a coincidence but streams were very erratic

Gaffer

Mania are saying they'll have all sorted in 3 weeks!! Here's hoping!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

laoislad

My stream for the Liverpool game today was perfect. Buffered a bit for the first 10 mins but was great from then on.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Ur man Willo who seems to be the boss man at SM passed comment on the difficulty of getting a new payment processor on their Facebook page some weeks back. I took him to mean that being illegal companies were reluctant to take them on.. Any IPTV crowd I tried have simply being using PayPal friends and family and the guy I settled on has told me never to renew without checking the payment details are the same  ;D

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on August 19, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

My stream for the Liverpool game today was perfect. Buffered a bit for the first 10 mins but was great from then on.

Ur in the South though...

lurganblue

Quote from: Boycey on August 19, 2017, 05:18:25 PM
Ur man Willo who seems to be the boss man at SM passed comment on the difficulty of getting a new payment processor on their Facebook page some weeks back. I took him to mean that being illegal companies were reluctant to take them on.. Any IPTV crowd I tried have simply being using PayPal friends and family and the guy I settled on has told me never to renew without checking the payment details are the same  ;D

Who did you use for IPTV and does it work? My ManiaHD runs out this month.  I see a few IPTV subs being listed on twitter ranging from £35 to £70 for the year.

AZOffaly

I'm reluctant to share mine because I'm afraid the more users it gets, the more issues there'll be :) Team ExPAt is who I use. $25 for 3 months, $2.99 per month for an extra 'line'. It has a significant Video on Demand section, and the Live TV has sections for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, 'Live Now' Boxing etc, Premier League etc etc.

They had problems with payment renewals a few months ago, but now it's fine with Stripe, Bitcoin and Paypal.

The Gs Man

I use Sportsmania.

Downloaded a VPN for the Firestick last night and it's working grand now.
Keep 'er lit