Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

With IPTV what is the minimum download speed that you would require for the box to work sufficiently?

nrico2006

The gaelic on saturday night and ITV Box Office for the Eubank fight were bad. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The_geezer

the IPTV service I was using (Bulky IPTV) has been shut down (good job I only took out a 3 month subscription), can anyone pm me a link to another service

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The_geezer

cheers, a bit more expensive than the other one but I will give it a whirl!

heffo

Am on a free IPTV trial on my Smart TV - is there an easy way to upload channel groupings?

I've got thousands of the shagging things - back in the Dreambox days you could upload 'Bouquets' to group the channels x category

Cheers..

Boycey

Quote from: heffo on July 22, 2017, 10:27:00 PM
Am on a free IPTV trial on my Smart TV - is there an easy way to upload channel groupings?

I've got thousands of the shagging things - back in the Dreambox days you could upload 'Bouquets' to group the channels x category

Cheers..

Who is it with pal?

I think the channel EPG comes from your provider, maybe yours isn't providing one or you don't get access til you buy a sub? On mine if you press the ok button while viewing, the blue button then allows you to select the groups.

laoislad

Downloaded this apk as an alternative to Exodus which has been terrible for me lately.
Has an option in settings to just display HD links and also to hide dead or broken links.
You can also link your Trakt and Real Debrid accounts to it.
Seems very good so far bar the odd pop up advert
https://terrariumtv.com
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

heffo

Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2017, 08:43:06 AM
Quote from: heffo on July 22, 2017, 10:27:00 PM

Cheers..

Who is it with pal?

I think the channel EPG comes from your provider, maybe yours isn't providing one or you don't get access til you buy a sub? On mine if you press the ok button while viewing, the blue button then allows you to select the groups.

It's just some small provider - got about 50 offers so went for a trial with the first.

It's not a menu option I can see anyway and I asked the vendor and he said he's have to check.

Gaffer

Quote from: laoislad on July 23, 2017, 01:01:10 PM
Downloaded this apk as an alternative to Exodus which has been terrible for me lately.
Has an option in settings to just display HD links and also to hide dead or broken links.
You can also link your Trakt and Real Debrid accounts to it.
Seems very good so far bar the odd pop up advert
https://terrariumtv.com

The add on Covenant seems to be the new 'Exodus'

Terrarium tv good as well, installed it last week.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

dclane

What can be done with a Chromecast box. Are they the same as an Android box?

gallsman

I think you're mixing things up. What's a Chromecast box?

giveherlong

Anybody using Now TV app or box?
Thinking a sky day pass would be an option for the football on sky if it was reliable?

lfdown2

Quote from: giveherlong on July 26, 2017, 10:37:49 AM
Anybody using Now TV app or box?
Thinking a sky day pass would be an option for the football on sky if it was reliable?

I use the app through PS4 during Game of Thrones season, would have ropey (at best) internet and have no issues.

The Gs Man

I've a Now Tv box.  kids use it mostly but I use it for GoT and Walking Dead.

I would sometimes get the Sky Sports Day Pass for times when I can't get a decent stream on Kodi or if there's a really good Super Sunday and I don't want to risk losing the picture.

Now TV box also has the Sky Box Office app available which is good for the boxing, again if I can't get a good stream elsewhere.

It's completely reliable. 
Keep 'er lit