Dún na nGall v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 24, 2011, 07:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeePeteIsALegend

Because there is nothing better than seeing a move that includes both a few punt passes with a few quick hand passes and then a great 30 yard point

Hand passes are essential for the speed and excitement of the game, but the GAA are stifling the game because there are now so many rules around it

Watch a full game of Aussie Rules and see just how exciting that sport is, with lots of advantage plays and quick hand passes to release players into space before a good kick down field

7 Where possible make our fields bigger by 10 metres in width and length
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

Jinxy

Donegal are a horrible team.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

haze

Hope Kildare score a few goals and win by 10. Heaven forbid that the next generation of football managers think the jim mcguiness way is the way forward.

Fair play they won Ulster but let it end here

Jinxy

Re Spillanes nonsense about "give me 13 rugby league players and 2 class forwards" would it not be easier to just get 13 superfit gaelic footballers like Kildare and give them 2 class forwards?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

WeePeteIsALegend

Quote from: thewobbler on July 30, 2011, 07:17:17 PM
Weepetesalegend should football ever become 13 a side, we might as well rename it 'running quickly into space'. Thanks, but I'd prefer the game we have.

I can't see how you could possibly prefer THIS to anything

13 a side creates more space which would mean more long kicking to forwards getting away from their men, not more quick running. Most inter county footballers are quick enough athletes anyway, most at about the same pace, so I don't see how taking two players away means more of running into space - just because theres more space does not mean more running - it means more kicking
''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

tyssam5

Terrible decision on the square ball.

haze

Ball of post and Mcstay says that is plays everyone onside!!! Hilarious

WeePeteIsALegend

important break

Anybody have a stream for the game?! Im in Switzerland so rte or bbc don't work!

WeePeteIsALegend

8 Immediate yellow card for any blocking of a run of an opponent off the ball

Armaghgeddon

I would be seriously annoyed if I paid to see this.
Future of Gaelic football...

WeePeteIsALegend

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Armaghgeddon

TirEoghaingodeo

Ó dá ligfeadh sí liú amháin gaile, liú catha...

agorm

Donegal goal! worrying for Kildare. the disallowed goal could well be crucial.